Over £100-worth of Silver Fox camping gear and 4 festival tickets to be won
Curated by musician, presenter and radio broadcaster Cerys Matthews, The Good Life Experience is more than just your regular, tune jangling summer festival. Yes, it has a streak of that essential festival vibe – expect dancing, incredible music and a colourful field of tents that is the staple of any UK fest – but, as Cerys herself puts it, “The Good Life Experience offers people the chance to learn and experience new things they’d never tried before, from throwing axes to learning how to dance, do yoga, abseil and cook on a campfire, all on the same day."
Sound like your kind of thing? Well if you like the idea of Ben Fogle talking adventure beneath the canvas of a giant tipi, Wilko Johnson blasting out his catalogue of classic tunes, campfire-cooking demonstrations from a host of leading chefs, workshops from master craftsmen and insightful chats with authors and novelists from across the UK, then we've got a fantastic competition for you!
Along with the travel and outdoors experts at Silver Fox, who sell a bounty of handy festival goods, we've got a bumper summer giveaway. What's more, since this Welsh wonder kicks off on the 18th September, it's the time for you to grab these sought after tickets and see out the festival season in style!
4x tickets to The Good Life Experience festival in Flintshire. 2 adults and 2 children for the entire weekend of 18th–20th September. Including talks, cooking and craft demonstrations, a vintage fair, activities, family friendly fun, music and much more!
A Yellowstone Fast Pitch 2 tent A quick pitch tent in blue with plenty of room for two of your festival goers! This pop up tent pitches in a matter of seconds and has ample space. All you have to do is peg it down and you're ready to go!
2x Vango Stellar Ensign Square Sleeping Bags This two-season sleeping bag from Vango is perfect for family campers and oozes quality and comfort, perfect for sleeping soundly on the festival site. Complete with its own little bag for packing away, simply roll it out and you're ready to go.
A Highlander Festival Chef Cooking Set Everything you need to cook up a storm at this summer's festivals, all stored in a handy carry bag. Learn during the day from The Good Life Experience chefs and their masterful demonstrations, then cook up your own wonders back at camp!
An Away Compact Luggage Trolley A lightweight luggage trolley with a sturdy construction and bungee cord straps to hold your luggage in place! This travel trolley has a folding design to make it easy to store when not in use and makes lugging gear to the festival campsite that little bit easier.
A rave rain poncho, which makes rainwear practical yet fashionable and also a pug rain poncho, in a similar style but with a cute puggy face on the front – perfect to brighten up those dull and rainy festival days!
to win this fantastic prize, simply think of a caption to this photograph of the young archer (see right) then click here to email us your entry!
terms and conditions
1. This promotion is open to UK and Ireland residents only, excluding employees of Punk Publishing Ltd, their families, agencies and anyone else directly connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. Competition Details: In order to qualify for this competition, entrants must submit a caption (20 words maximum) via the email@example.com address. The competition will begin at one minute past midnight (00.01) in the early morning of Thursday 30th July 2015. Any entries submitted before that time will not be eligible.
3. 1 You may enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must be a separate suggestion submitted.
3. 2 The closing date for this promotion is Sunday 23rd August 2015. Any captions submitted after this date will not be eligible. Captions received up until midnight on Sunday 23rd August will be eligible.
3. 3 We accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites which misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
3. 4 The winning caption will be selected from all submitted, within 2 days of the closing date.
3. 5 The winner will be notified via email within 2 days. The winner must confirm acceptance of this prize within 1 week, otherwise it will awarded to another entrant. The name of the winner may be published on the www.coolcamping.co.uk websites, and may be used in other marketing emails.
4. Prize Details: Prize consists of 2 adult and 2 children's tickets to The Good Life Festival for the duration of the festival provided by The Good Life Festival, a Yellowstone Fast Pitch 2 Tent, 2 Vango Stellar Ensign Square Sleeping Bags, a Highland Festival Chef Cooking Set, an Away Compact Luggage Trolley, a Rave Rain Poncho and a Pug Rain Poncho, all provided by Silver Fox Travel & Outdoors.
4. 1 No cash alternative will be offered.
4. 2 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the competition promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable.
4. 3 The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
4. 4 The promoters cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside their control. However, the promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
5. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
6. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have signed up for the mailing list of the Cool Camping subscribers' newsletter and other affiliate e-mails. Entrants can opt out of these e-mails at any time.
This competition is promoted by Punk Publishing Ltd, 81 Rivington St, London EC2A 3AY. Entries should not be sent to this address.