Eco Camp UK at the Beech Estate Woodland Campsite is one of Cool Camping's top-rated sites. Based on a gorgeous 2000 acre estate in the heart of East Sussex, this off-grid campsite offers fully-equipped Bell Tents, 'bring your own tent' Forest Pitches, and specially-secluded, hilltop 'Faraway Tent Pitches'. Set within the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and just an hour's drive from London, Eco Camp UK offers the perfect woodland retreat for anyone looking to build their own campfire, note the vibrant wildlife, and explore this stunning pocket of South-East England.
We're offering one lucky Cool Camping fan the chance to win a 2 night stay in one of Eco Camp uk's fully-equipped 5m Bell Tents, sleeping a family of up to 4!
What's more, the good folks at Eco Camp will throw in all these fantastic extras:
*Bottle of bubbly on arrival
*Breakfast Hamper and Afternoon Tea courtesy of Wild Daisy Catering
*Double Archery Lesson at Beech Estate’s Aim Archery
*4-wheel drive tour of the sprawlingly picturesque Beech Estate with Granary Field Sports
*£50 food voucher at The White Hart Netherfield
**THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED**
So for your chance to win this fantastic camping experience worth over £500, simply leave a review on the Cool Camping website.
Competition ends 4th August 2014. See below for full terms and conditions.
terms and conditions
1. This promotion is open to UK residents, excluding employees of Punk Publishing Ltd, their families, agencies and anyone else directly connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. Competition Details. In order to qualify for this competition, entrants must submit a user review (50 words minimum) via the www.coolcamping.co.uk website, based on any campsite. The competition will begin at one minute past midnight (00.01) in the early morning of Thursday 3rd July 2014. Any reviews submitted before that time will not be eligible.
3. 1 Reviews must meet the standard website terms/guidelines which can be found here. Any reviews that contain false information or offensive language will be removed and automatically excluded from the competition. Reviews do not necessarily have to be positive or complimentary in order to be eligible.
3. 2 You may enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must be a separate review submitted via www.coolcamping.co.uk. Multiple reviews of the same place will not be treated as separate entries and will be excluded from the competition.
3. 3 The closing date for this promotion is 4th August 2014. Any reviews submitted after this date will not be eligible. Reviews received up until midnight on 3rd August will be eligible.
3. 4 We accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites which misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
3. 5 The winning review will be selected at random from all reviews submitted, within 7 days of the closing date.
3. 6 The winner will be notified via email within 28 days. The name of the winner may be published on the www.coolcamping.co.uk websites, and may be used in other marketing emails.
4. Prize Details. Prize consists of a 2-night stay for a family of 4 (2 adults & 2 children) in a 5m bell tent at Eco Camp UK at Beech Estate Woodland Campsite. In addition, the winner will receive a bottle of bubbly; breakfast hamper & afternoon tea courtesy of Wild Daisy Catering; double Archery Lesson at Beech Estate’s Aim Archery; a 4-wheel drive tour of the Beech Estate with Granary Field Sports; £50 food voucher at The White Hart Netherfield. The prize must be redeemed by June 2015. Booking based on availability of Bell Tent. Eco Camp UK's standard terms & conditions apply and can be found here. Prize does not include travel to or from any of the locations. All excursions and meals will need to be booked in advance.
4. 1 No cash alternative will be offered.
4. 2 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the competition promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable.
4. 3 The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any Prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
4. 4 The promoters cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside their control. However, the promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
5. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
This competition is promoted by Punk Publishing Ltd, 3 The Yard, Pegasus Place, London SE11 5SD. Entries should not be sent to this address.