Dorset is one of our favourite parts of the UK, and we love a summer festival, so imagine how happy we are to be offering family tickets to the wonderful, family-friendly Camp Bestival from 28th–31st July.
Situated in the beautiful grounds of Lulworth Castle, midway between Bournemouth and Weymouth on the glorious Dorset coast, Camp Bestival is one of the coolest events on the UK festival circuit. This year's line-up is particularly fabulous, with something to please the youngsters and oldies alike – Fat Boy Slim, Tears for Fears and Squeeze for those who want to re-live their youth; Dick & Dom, Mr Tumble, the guys from Lazy Town and Big Top Mania for those who are still enjoying theirs!
Our lovely Bestival buddies are offering free weekend tickets for one lucky family. The winners receive 2 x adult tickets and up to 4 x under-18 tickets for the entire three days of the festival. All tickets also include camping from the thursday.
Just click the button below and to send us an email, and you will be automatically entered:
**THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED***
Terms and Conditions:
1. This promotion is open to UK residents, excluding employees of Punk Publishing Ltd, Cool Camping, Cool Places, Camp Bestival their families, agencies and anyone else directly connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. Competition Details: In order to qualify for this competition, entrants must submit via the link above. The competition will begin at midnight (00.01) in the early morning of Friday 17th June 2016. Any entries submitted before that time will not be eligible.
3. 1 Once entry per individual.
3. 2 The closing date for this promotion is Friday 1st July 2016. Any answers submitted after this date will not be eligible. Answers received up until midnight on Friday 1st July 2016 will be accepted.
3. 3 We accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites which misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
3. 4 The winning answer will be selected from all submitted entries within 1 week of the closing date.
3. 5 Winners will be notified via email within 1 week of closing. Winners must confirm acceptance of this prize within 1 week, otherwise it will awarded to another entrant. The name of winners may be published on the www.coolcamping.co.uk websites, and may be used in other marketing emails.
4. Prize Details: Prize consists of 2 x adult tickets and up to 4 x under-18 tickets for the entire three days of Camp Bestival festival. All tickets include camping from Thursday. Click here for Camp Bestival's Terms & Conditions.
4. 1 No cash alternative will be offered.
4. 2 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the competition promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable.
4. 3 The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
4. 4 The promoters cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside their control. However, the promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
5. By entering this promotion, you consent to Cool Camping contacting you from time to time for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Your email address will also be shared with Camp Bestival & Get Involved Ltd. You can unsubscribe from these emails at anytime.
6. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
This competition is promoted by Punk Publishing Ltd, 81 Rivington Street, Shoreditch, London EC2A 3AY. Entries should not be sent to this address.