Spend a weekend away from it all in this gorgeous Dorset glampsite-cum-award-winning-bakery... with a few tasty treats thrown in for good measure...
Have we got one sweet prize for you – not content with running one of the UK's most celebrated independent bakeries, Honeybuns also boast one of Dorset's most stunningly-located glampsites.
Perched on a lush, pony-dotted hillside, Honeybuns' Ark is a beautifully restored, cedar-clad 1940s caravan. Bedecked with chic vintage furnishings and all the bits and bobs you're likely to need, this charming wagon sleeps two adults in style in an oversized double, plus up to two 12 year olds. And with a private bathroom (complete with shower and roll top bath) and breathtaking views over Bulbarrow Hill, this is one ark that would make Noah himself green with envy.
And if that wasn't enough, Honeybuns will even provide guests with a hamper of delicious homemade goodies, including a gluten-free breakfast box for both mornings, plus a Honeybuns gift bag brimming with their famous wheat-free, gluten-free, guilt-free cakes, cookies, and home baking mixes. Honeybuns products are made using natural ingredients without preservatives and are slow baked in the old-fashioned way by their small team of highly trained bakers.
to win this mouthwatering glamping getaway…
***THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED***
Simply leave a review of any campsite on the Cool Camping website. It's that simple! Every new campsite review counts as a new entry and you can enter as many times as you like! You need to be a registered user to leave a campsite review, so click here to sign up, or just get writing if you're already a Cool Camper!
Competition closes 24th September. The winner will be notified via email within one week of the competition closing. Good luck!
Click here to check live availability and book your stay at Honeybuns.
Terms and conditions
1. This promotion is open to UK residents only, excluding employees of Punk Publishing Ltd, their families, agencies and anyone else directly connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. Competition Details: In order to qualify for this competition, entrants must submit a user review (50 words minimum) via the www.coolcamping.co.uk website, based on any campsite listed on the website. The competition will begin at one minute past midnight (00.01) on Tuesday 25th August 2015. Any reviews submitted before that time will not be eligible.
3. 1 Reviews must meet our review guidelines (found here) as well as the standard website terms/guidelines (found here). Any reviews that contain false information or offensive language will be removed and automatically excluded from the competition. Reviews do not necessarily have to be positive or complimentary in order to be eligible.
3. 2 You may enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must be a separate review submitted via www.coolcamping.co.uk. Multiple reviews of the same place will not be treated as separate entries and will be excluded from the competition.
3. 3 The closing date for this promotion is 25th September 2015. Any reviews submitted after this date will not be eligible. Reviews received up until midnight on 25th September will be eligible.
3. 4 We accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites which misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
3. 5 The winning review will be selected at random from all reviews submitted, within 7 days of the closing date.
3. 6 The name of the winner may be published on the www.coolcamping.co.uk and www.honeybuns.co.uk websites, and may be used in other marketing emails. Confirmation of acceptance of the prize must be given via email within one week of notification, otherwise another winner will be selected at random. The name of the winner may be published on the www.coolcamping.co.uk and www.honeybuns.co.uk websites, and may be used in other marketing emails.
3.7 By entering this competition you consent to Cool Camping contacting you from time to time for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. We will also share your email address with Honeybuns. You can unsubscribe from these emails at anytime.
4. Prize details: The prize comprises two nights in the Honeybuns Ark (check-in from 3pm Friday, check out by 4pm Sunday) for two adults and up to two children (up to 12 years age), on any weekend from April to October. Please contact Honeybuns to arrange a suitable weekend for either 2015 or 2016. A gluten free breakfast box for both mornings is included. The prize also includes a Honeybuns Gift Bag.
Sorry no pets. Entrants must be over 18 years old. The prize is not transferable. No cash alternative is available. All travel expenses to and from Honeybuns and during the stay to be covered by the competition winner.
4. 1 No cash alternative will be offered.
4. 2 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the competition promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable.
4. 3 The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any Prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
4. 4 The promoters cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside their control. However, the promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
5. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
This competition is promoted by Punk Publishing Ltd, 81 Rivington St, London EC2A 3AY. Entries should not be sent to this address.