Fancy your very own Lotus Belle tent? just book your camping or glamping holiday with Cool Camping for a chance to win this amazing prize, or one of our runners-up prizes
We know, we know, when the sun’s out no one wants to be sitting on a computer scouting around for a place to camp, but the summer holidays are fast approaching and it’s time to book your break before the campsites all fill up!
This year we’ve made it easier than ever for you to find the perfect campsite and book your stay in one fell swoop, with our new live availability search – and to add a little incentive to get you moving we’re also giving away an incredible summer prize of a magnificent Lotus Belle tent!
Standing over 3m high and 5m wide, this cool and creamy canvas tent is worth every penny of its £1,500 price tag, and it could be yours if you book your camping or glamping break at any of these sites on the Cool Camping website.
The Lotus Belle Company are true innovators of the glamping world and their distinctive, patented tents have a
striking and modern design. Somewhere between a yurt and a bell tent, Lotus
Belles have the size, space and beauty of the former but with the easy set-up
and foldaway of the latter and the same classic camping look.
So if you’re planning a summer getaway and you know when you want to go, why not search for campsites with availability now and book your stay to be in with the chance of grabbing this amazing prize?
What’s more, if you miss out on the first prize, you'll still be in with a chance of winning one of two Lotus Pearl tents that feature the same distinctive Lotus look and which sleep two people comfortably.
To Win Simply book your camping or glamping holiday through coolcamping.co.uk using our new online booking system and you’ll automatically be entered into this amazing prize draw!
powys pods powysSet up as an alternative to camping whatever the weather, Powys Pods, on Grugs Farm in rural Radnorshire, is an undiscovered gem with incredible views and a secluded feel. The three pods have heating (and one has foam beds with cupboards) but otherwise they're relatively empty inside. Separate units contain toilets and modern, power showers and there's a covered picnic area.
glamping west midlands west midlands
So it may not have the world's most imaginative name, but these stunning yurts in the horse-mown meadows of the West Midlands make for a beautiful glamping site. There's a veritable menagerie of different animals, ranging from ostriches to llamas, while its handy location leaves it well connected for exploring the surrounding attractions.
Glampotel defines glamping. Even the name suggests the combination of camping and a boutique-hotel experience. It's much the same on site, with raised, bell tent-type structures kitted with king-sized beds and a scattering of cushions. Each unit has its own space amongst shady trees and, between the Dorset AONB and the Purbeck Heritage Coast, the location is unmatchable.
Cleadale Campsite Isle of Eigg
runswick bay yorkshirePerhaps the best located site in the North East, Runswick Bay is just a stroll away from the most perfect crescent beach on the heritage coast. The green camping fields welcome campers and caravaners alike and, as of 2015, they also offer stunning bell tents for hire that are the perfect recipe for a family stay without filling the car to bursting!
ninham country holidays isle of wightTo enjoy a true escape but without packing the passport, nowhere beats the Isle of Wight. Perfect for discovering the island over a long weekend, Ninham Country Holidays is a quiet campsite with acres of space and pristine grassy pitches. There's also a wonderful outdoor family swimming pool.
***THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED***
Terms and conditions
1. This promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern ireland). employees of Punk Publishing Ltd, their families, agencies and anyone else directly connected with the promotion are not permitted to enter.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. Competition Details: In order to qualify for this competition, entrants must book a camping or glamping holiday using the booking system on the www.coolcamping.co.uk website only. Bookings made using the cool camping system on any other websites, including independent campsite websites, will not be eligible.
3.1 The competition will begin at midday on Wednesday 17th June 2015. Any bookings made before that time will not be eligible.
3. 2 bookings that are later cancelled will not be eligible.
3. 3 You may enter as many times as you wish; each separate booking made via www.coolcamping.co.uk will be counted as a separate entry.
3. 4 the number of people included in the booking or the monetary value of the booking has no impact on entries.
3. 5 The closing date for this promotion is 30th September 2015. Any bookings made after this date will not be eligible. bookings made up until midnight on 30th September will be eligible
3. 6 We accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites which misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
3. 7 The winning booking will be selected at random from all bookings made, within 10 days of the closing date.
3. 8 The name of the winner may be published on the www.coolcamping.co.uk websites, and may be used in other marketing materials. Confirmation of acceptance of the prize must be given via email within one week of notification, otherwise another winner will be selected at random.
3. 9 By entering this competition you consent to Cool Camping contacting you from time to time for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. We will also share your email address with The lotus belle company. You can unsubscribe from these emails at anytime.
4. Prize details: The first prize consists of a cream, original, 5m Lotus Belle tent as described on the lotus belle website. Second and third prizes are a standard Lotus Pearl Tent as described on the lotus belle website. prizes will be delivered free of charge to a UK address
4. 1 No cash alternative will be offered.
4. 2 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the competition promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable.
4. 3 The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any Prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
4. 4 The promoters cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside their control. However, the promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
5. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
This competition is promoted by Punk Publishing Ltd, 81 rivington street, London ec2A 3ay. Entries should not be sent to this address.