The sun's out, festivals are beginning to appear in the fields and beer gardens are humming with weekend trade. Yes. Summer is truly here people and with it comes the chance to enter one of our big summer glamping competitions!
The Pop-Up Hotel are pioneers of the camping trade, bringing a luxury hotel experience to the great outdoors, and are best known for their top-spec glamping at Glastonbury Festival. Now bringing the same gloriously glamorous vibe to temporary sites in Barefoot Cornwall and Barefoot Dorset, there are few better places to catch some summer rays with a dollop of serious comfort on the side.
To celebrate the launch of their stunning Cornwall retreat this August, The Pop-Up Hotel are offering you a chance to win a three-night stay for up to four people at barefoot cornwall.
To win this luxury retreat….
Simply leave a review on any Cool Camping listing. It's that simple! Every new campsite review counts as a new entry and you can enter as many times as you like! You need to be a registered user to leave a campsite review, so click here to sign up, or just get writing if you're already a Cool Camper!
***THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED***
Competition closes 30th June. The winner will be notified via email within one week of the competition closing. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
1. This promotion is open to UK residents, excluding employees of Punk Publishing Ltd, their families, agencies and anyone else directly connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. Competition Details: In order to qualify for this competition, entrants must submit a user review (50 words minimum) via the www.coolcamping.co.uk website, based on any campsite or place listed on either website. The competition will begin at one minute past midnight (00.01) on Monday 8th June 2015. Any reviews submitted before that time will not be eligible.
3. 1 Reviews must meet the standard website terms/guidelines which can be found here. Any reviews that contain false information or offensive language will be removed and automatically excluded from the competition. Reviews do not necessarily have to be positive or complimentary in order to be eligible.
3. 2 You may enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must be a separate review submitted via www.coolcamping.co.uk. Multiple reviews of the same place will not be treated as separate entries and will be excluded from the competition.
3. 3 The closing date for this promotion is 30th June 2015. Any reviews submitted after this date will not be eligible. Reviews received up until midnight on 30th June will be eligible.
3. 4 We accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites which misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
3. 5 The winning review will be selected at random from all reviews submitted, within 7 days of the closing date.
3. 6 The name of the winner may be published on the www.coolcamping.co.uk websites, and may be used in other marketing emails. Confirmation of acceptance of the prize must be given via email within one week of notification, otherwise another winner will be selected at random. The name of the winner may be published on the www.coolcamping.co.uk and www.coolplaces.co.uk websites, and may be used in other marketing emails.
3.7 By entering this competition you consent to Cool Camping contacting you from time to time for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. We will also share your email address with The Pop-Up Hotel. You can unsubscribe from these emails at anytime.
4. Prize details: The prize consists of a 3-night stay for 4 people at the Barefoot Cornwall Retreat location in August 2015. This prize excludes the bank holiday weekend of 28th - 30th August. Booking based on availability of The Pop-Up Hotel.
4. 1 No cash alternative will be offered.
4. 2 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the competition promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable.
4. 3 The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any Prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
4. 4 The promoters cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside their control. However, the promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
5. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
This competition is promoted by Punk Publishing Ltd, 81 Rivington St, London EC2A 3AY. Entries should not be sent to this address.