Situated in the stunning heart of Brecon's iconic Black Mountains, the award-winning Green Man Festival is the UK's most eclectic independent mix of live music, comedy, literature and arts. This year's headliners include seminal lo-fi noiseniks Neutral Milk Hotel, Swedish sister folk duo First-Aid Kit, plus a rare live performance from New York alt legends Mercury Rev. There's a whole cavalcade of cool bands, DJs, comedians, theatre, and lectures to experience, all spread across this breathtakingly intimate corner of South Wales.
Love music? Love camping? Why not combine the fun of the festival with a magical Welsh holiday?!!!
The Settler's Pass give Green Man-goers four extra days of live music, wonderful workshops, family fun, creative crafts, beautiful Welsh countryside, outdoor adventure, communal campfires, fantastic food and an opportunity to explore one of the most incredible locations in the world.
We've got a pair of Settler's Pass tickets up for grabs. And if that wasn't enough, the good folks at Ultimate Outdoors will even throw in a couple of their awesome new pop-up festival tents.
To win simply tell us your ultimate campfire singalong song. Head over to the Cool Camping Twitter page and tweet us your favourite using the hashtag #campfireplaylist, and retweet our own tweet with that hashtag. It's that simple!
***THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED***
Last date for entries is Monday 4th August 2014. Winner will be picked by a panel of Cool Camping judges on Tuesday 5th August 2014.
terms and conditions
1. This promotion is open to UK residents, excluding employees of Punk Publishing Ltd, their families, agencies and anyone else directly connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. Competition Details. In order to qualify for this competition, entrants must Tweet their campfire song suggestion to the Cool Camping Twitter page using the hashtag #campfireplaylist, and retweet the @cool_camping tweet with that hashtag. The competition will begin on Friday 25th July 2014. Any entries submitted before that time will not be eligible.
3. 1 You may enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must be a separate entry submitted via www.coolcamping.co.uk. Multiple reviews of the same place will not be treated as separate entries and will be excluded from the competition.
3. 2 The closing date for this promotion is Monday 4th August 2014. Any reviews submitted after this date will not be eligible. Reviews received up until midnight on Monday 4th August 2014 will be eligible.
3. 3 We accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites which misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
3. 4 The winning entrant will be selected at random from all reviews submitted, within 1 day of the closing date.
3. 5 The winner will be notified via email/Twitter within 1 day. The name of the winner may be published on the www.coolcamping.co.uk websites, and may be used in other marketing emails.
4. Prize Details. Prize consists of two Settler's Pass tickets (RRP £199 per adult) allowing entry to The Green Man Festival site for 7 days, plus one Vango Pop 200 2 man pop-up tent & one Eurohike Stripe 2 man pop-up tent. Ultimate Outdoors will do their utmost to courier the tents in time for the festival, however please note delivery in time for Monday 11th August is not guaranteed.
4. 1 No cash alternative will be offered.
4. 2 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the competition promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable.
4. 3 The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any Prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
4. 4 The promoters cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside their control. However, the promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
5. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
This competition is promoted by Punk Publishing Ltd, 3 The Yard, Pegasus Place, London SE11 5SD. Entries should not be sent to this address.