This competition is now closed
Fancy a romantic break at a tranquil, Cornish glamping hideaway? Just a few minutes south of Newquay and easily accessible for the A30 gateway to the coast, Wild Flower Cottage boasts two charming abodes in the 'Ooh La La Shepherds Hut' or the new, beautifully-restored gypsy wagon, 'Poppet'. Both come fully-insulated and double glazed, while their interiors are the epitome of style and comfort. And because this peaceful garden setting is for the adults only, there's no waiting in line to ride the working miniature railway that chugs around this gorgeous site!
So, for your chance to win a week long break at Wild Flower Cottage, plus a kayak adventure for 2 courtesy of Koru Kayaking in St Agnes, simply leave a review on the Cool Camping website.
It's that simple - every new campsite review counts as an entry, and there is no limit to the number of entries you can have. So get reviewing, and good luck!
Competition ends 17th June 2014.
terms and conditions
1. This promotion is open to UK residents, excluding employees of Punk Publishing Ltd, their families, agencies and anyone else directly connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. Competition Details. In order to qualify for this competition, entrants must submit a user review (50 words minimum) via the www.coolcamping.co.uk website, based on any campsite or place listed on either website. The competition will begin at one minute past midnight (00.01) in the early morning of Tuesday 20th May 2014. Any reviews submitted before that time will not be eligible.
3. 1 Reviews must meet the standard website terms/guidelines which can be found here. Any reviews that contain false information or offensive language will be removed and automatically excluded from the competition. Reviews do not necessarily have to be positive or complimentary in order to be eligible.
3. 2 You may enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must be a separate review submitted via www.coolcamping.co.uk. Multiple reviews of the same place will not be treated as separate entries and will be excluded from the competition.
3. 3 The closing date for this promotion is 17th June 2014. Any reviews submitted after this date will not be eligible. Reviews received up until midnight on 17th June will be eligible.
3. 4 We accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites which misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
3. 5 The winning review will be selected at random from all reviews submitted, within 7 days of the closing date.
3. 6 The winner will be notified via email within 28 days. The name of the winner may be published on the www.coolcamping.co.uk websites, and may be used in other marketing emails.
4. Prize Details. Prize consists of a 1-week break for 2 people to stay in either the Poppet gypsy caravan or or Ooh La La Shepherds Hut with Duchy Holidays (subject to availability). Prize also includes 1 tandem Kayak Adventure for two people with Koru Kayaking in St Agnes.
Prize must be claimed within 12 months of being awarded. If the sea conditions are not favourable on the day, the excursion will be transferred to the south coast Frenchman’s Creek Kayak Adventure or re-organised for an alternative day.
4. 1 No cash alternative will be offered.
4. 2 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the competition promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable.
4. 3 The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any Prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
4. 4 The promoters cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside their control. However, the promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
5. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
This competition is promoted by Punk Publishing Ltd, 3 The Yard, Pegasus Place, London SE11 5SD. Entries should not be sent to this address.