Book five nights or more in France and bag our latest guidebook
Planning a trip to France in 2018? From the high Pyrenees to the parklands of Paris, we've been out and about with all our camping clobber in order to find the very best campsites in the country. Today, there are more French campsites than every before available to book on coolcamping.com and, if you book your break of five nights or longer before 10th January, we'll also be sending you a FREE copy of our latest guidebook Cool Camping: France (worth £16.95).
Featuring 100 campsites from across the country, along with a handful of helpful tips and an essential breakdown of campsite features – from the nearest to the beach, to the highest in the mountains – this glovebox guide offers up the very best that France has to offer.
Discover our online collection of campsites in France and book your summer holiday now to receive a free copy!
*** This promotion has now ended ***
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland). Employees of Punk Publishing Ltd, their families, agencies and anyone else directly connected with the promotion are not permitted to take part.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. Promotion details: In order to qualify for this competition, entrants must book a camping or glamping holiday in France of five nights or longer using the booking system on the coolcamping.com website only. Eligible entrants will be automatically entered.
3.1 Bookings made using the Cool Camping system on any other websites, including independent campsite websites, will not be eligible.
3.2 Bookings of less than five nights will not be eligible.
3.3 The promotion will begin at midday on 19th December 2017. Any bookings made before that time will not be eligible.
3.4 Bookings that are later cancelled will not be eligible.
3.5 You may participate as many times as you wish; each separate booking made via coolcamping.com will be counted as a separate entry.
3.6 The number of people included in the booking or the monetary value of the booking has no impact on entries.
3.7 The closing date for this promotion is 10th January 2018. Any bookings made after this date will not be eligible. Bookings made up until midnight on 10th January 2018 will be eligible.
3.8 We accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites that misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
4. Prize Details: Each booking will receive one paperback edition of Cool Camping France (Ed3), posted to the address the booking was placed under. RRP £16.95.
4.1 No cash alternative will be offered.
4.2 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the competition promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable.
4.3 The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
4.4 The promoters cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside their control. However, the promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
5. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
This promotion is promoted by Punk Publishing Ltd, 81 Rivington Street, Shoreditch, London EC2A 3AY. Entries should not be sent to this address.