these stylish new tents will have you looking good this summer
Pop up tents are just the ticket for festival fans. Being able to pitch up in seconds - with minimal effort - means more time for chilling with a beer and some beats. And these funky designs from Filthy Fox add some fun and style to proceedings.
Each tent boasts an impressive 2000mm hydrostatic head to protect you from those (inevitable) rain showers. They also benefit from ventilation panels to reduce condensation, making for a comfortable night’s sleep. But more importantly - they look fab!
Brightly coloured, easy-to-spot guylines with glow in the dark runners, mean you'll never trip over them, even after an evening of festival over-indulgence!
We've got 6 of these cool pop-up tents to give away, courtesy of our friends at Filthy Fox.
For your chance to win, simply leave a review on the Cool Camping website.
It's that simple - every new campsite review counts as an entry, and there is no limit to the number of entries you can have. So get reviewing, and good luck! Just search for a campsite you've already been to on the Cool Camping site and click 'Write a Review'.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. See below for full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to UK residents, excluding employees of Punk Publishing Ltd, their families, agencies and anyone else directly connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. Competition Details. In order to qualify for this competition, entrants must submit a user review (50 words minimum) via the www.coolcamping.co.uk website, based on any campsite or place listed on either website. The competition will begin at one minute past midnight (00.01) in the early morning of Friday 5th July 2013. Any reviews submitted before that time will not be eligible.
3. 1. Reviews must meet the standard website terms/guidelines which can be found here. Any reviews that contain false information or offensive language will be removed and automatically excluded from the competition. Reviews do not necessarily have to be positive or complimentary in order to be eligible.
3. 2 You may enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must be a separate review submitted via www.coolcamping.co.uk. Multiple reviews of the same place will not be treated as separate entries and will be excluded from the competition.
3. 3 The closing date for this promotion is 26th July 2013. Any reviews submitted after this date will not be eligible. Reviews received up until midnight on 26th July will be eligible.
3. 4 We accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites which misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
3. 5 The winning review will be selected at random from all reviews submitted, within 7 days of the closing date.
3. 6 The winner will be notified via email within 28 days. The name of the winner may be published on the www.coolcamping.co.uk andwww.coolplaces.co.uk websites, and may be used in other marketing emails.
4. Prize Details. Prize consists of one tent per winner. Upon notification of prize, winners will be asked to choose from either the Gelert Floral Pop Up Tent, Gelert Compact Bohemian Pop Up Tent, or Gelert Geometric Print Pop Up Tent. Preferred tent models will be distributed on a first-come-first served basis.
4. 1 No cash alternative will be offered.
4.2 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the competition promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable.
4. 3 The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any Prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
4. 4 The promoters cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside their control. However, the promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
5. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
This competition is jointly promoted by Cool Places Ltd and Punk Publishing Ltd, 3 The Yard, Pegasus Place, London SE11 5SD. Entries should not be sent to this address.