We're giving away Cool Camping guidebooks to five lucky review writers
We're giving you the chance to win a handful of the latest Cool Camping guidebooks. All you have to do is leave a review of your favourite camping or glamping site on coolcamping.com to be in with the chance to win!
Whether it's our best-selling camping books, our dedicated glamping guide or our family favourite, Cool Camping Kids, we're sure to have a guidebook that's right for you and right now you can get your mitts on the title of your choice simply by leaving a review. Been away this summer? Leave a review on the Cool Camping website now for your chance to win.
How to win this brand new bundle of books
Simply leave a review of any campsite or glamping site on the Cool Camping website. It's that simple! Every new campsite review counts as a new entry and you can enter as many times as you like. You need to be a registered user to leave a campsite review, so click here to sign up, or just get writing if you're already a Cool Camper!
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED
Terms and conditions
1. This promotion is open to UK residents, excluding employees of Punk Publishing Ltd, their families, agencies and anyone else directly connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. Competition Details: In order to qualify for this competition, entrants must submit a user review (50 words minimum) via the coolcamping.com website, based on any campsite listed on the website. The competition will begin at midday (12.00) on Wednesday 27th September 2017. Any reviews submitted before that time will not be eligible.
3. 1 Reviews must meet the standard website terms/guidelines which can be found here. Any reviews that contain false information or offensive language will be removed and automatically excluded from the competition. Reviews do not necessarily have to be positive or complimentary in order to be eligible.
3. 2 You may enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must be a separate review submitted via coolcamping.com. Multiple reviews of the same place will not be treated as separate entries and will be excluded from the competition.
3. 3 The closing date for this promotion is 15th October 2017. Any reviews submitted after this date will not be eligible. Reviews received up until midnight on 15th October 2017 will be eligible.
3. 4 We accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites which misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
3. 5 The winning reviews will be selected at random from all eligible reviews submitted and winners will be notified via e-mail within one week of selection.
3. 6 Confirmation of acceptance of the prize must be given via email within one week of notification, otherwise another winner will be selected at random.
3. 7 The name of the winner may be published on the coolcamping.com website, and may be used in other marketing emails.
4. Prize Details: Prize consists of 1 paperback copy of Cool Camping: Kids (third edition), or 1 paperback copy of Cool Camping France (third edition) or 1 paperback copy of Cool Camping Britain (third edition), or 1 paperback copy of Cool Camping: Glamping Getaways (second edition). From these, the winner will receive the title of their choice.
4. 1 There will be 5 individual winners of the prize.
4. 2 No cash alternative will be offered.
4. 3 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the competition promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable.
4. 4 The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
4. 5 The promoters cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside their control. However, the promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
5. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
This competition is promoted by Punk Publishing Ltd, 81 Rivington Street, Shoreditch, London EC2A 3AY. Entries should not be sent to this address.