Here's your chance to visit the Edinburgh Festival in style this August with a two-night Glampotel holiday in the grounds of 15th-century Dundas Castle
Ever wanted to visit Edinburgh during its most vibrant time of year? Well, all this August the world-renowned Edinburgh Festival is back to take over the Scottish capital, with everything from blockbuster, city-centre performances, to incredible 'fringe' events that make the festival one of the most famous in the world. And, to get you in the mood, this year we've teamed up with the luxury glamping providers, Glampotel, to offer a fabulous festival prize.
All this week, we're giving you the chance to win a stay at Glampotel Dundas Castle, on the edge of the city, plus fringe festival tickets for each night during your break. The romantic two-night stay, luxuriating in Glampotel's canvas cottages, offers the perfect chance to enjoy the best of the festival as well as experiencing the crème de la crème of glamping holidays. En suite facilities, king-sized beds and log-burning stoves are all part of the accommodation package, all set beside a private lake in the grounds of the grand, 15th-century castle.
Win a two-night glamping holiday for two, plus festival tickets
Just click the button below to send us an email and you will be automatically entered:
Terms and Conditions:
1. This promotion is open to UK residents, excluding employees of Punk Publishing Ltd, Cool Camping, Glampotel, Dundas Castle, their families, agencies and anyone else directly connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. Competition Details: In order to qualify for this competition, entrants must submit via the link above. The competition will begin at midnight (00.01) in the early morning of Monday 31st July 2017. Any entries submitted before that time will not be eligible.
3. 1 Once entry per individual.
3. 2 The closing date for this promotion is Sunday 6th August 2017. Any answers submitted after this date will not be eligible. Answers received up until midnight on Sunday 6th August 2017 will be accepted.
3. 3 We accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites which misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
3. 4 The winning answer will be selected from all submitted entries within 3 days of the closing date.
3. 5 Winners will be notified via email within 3 days of closing. Winners must confirm acceptance of this prize within 5 days, otherwise it will awarded to another entrant. The name of winners may be published on the coolcamping.com websites, and may be used in other marketing emails.
4. Prize Details: Prize consists of 2 nights for 2 people at Glampotel Dundas Castle plus 2 tickets for an Edinburgh Fringe Festival event each night. The 2 nights must be taken concurrently at a time of your choosing and are subject to availability.
4. 1 2-night stays taken after August 28th will not include tickets to the festival fringe events (the festival ends on 28th August).
4. 2 No cash alternative will be offered.
4. 3 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the competition promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable.
4. 4 The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
4. 5 The promoters cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside their control. However, the promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
5. By entering this promotion, you consent to Cool Camping contacting you from time to time for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. You can unsubscribe from these emails at anytime.
6. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
This competition is promoted by Punk Publishing Ltd, 81 Rivington Street, Shoreditch, London EC2A 3AY. Entries should not be sent to this address.