Bumper Book Giveaway: Leave a Review Now to Win
We're giving away Cool Camping and Wild Camping guidebooks every single week
Summer is finally here and it's time to go on holiday! So, to help you find the very best places to stay, we're giving you the chance to win a handful of the latest camping guidebooks. All you have to do is leave a review of your favourite camping or glamping site on coolcamping.com to be in with the chance to win! And, what’s more, we’ll be announcing a new winner every single week!
Bringing together ancient ruins, the best coastal walks, wild swimming holes and back-to-nature campsites, The Wild Guide: Scotland is available now from Wild Things Publishing and features everything you need to know to make the most of Scotland's most remote and rugged landscapes. Throw into the mix the brand new edition of Cool Camping: Kids – the essential guide to family camping in Britain – and the latest Cool Camping: France book and you've got yourself a bumper prize of the best new camping publications from 2017.
to win this brand new bundle of books
Simply leave a review of any campsite or glamping site on the Cool Camping website. It's that simple! Every new campsite review counts as a new entry and you can enter as many times as you like. You need to be a registered user to leave a campsite review, so click here to sign up, or just get writing if you're already a Cool Camper!
Competition ends 30th July. Weekly winners will be notified each Monday via e-mail. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
1. This promotion is open to UK residents, excluding employees of Punk Publishing Ltd, their families, agencies and anyone else directly connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. Competition Details: In order to qualify for this competition, entrants must submit a user review (50 words minimum) via the coolcamping.com website, based on any campsite listed on the website. The competition will begin at midday (12.00) on Sunday 21st May 2017. Any reviews submitted before that time will not be eligible.
3. 1 Reviews must meet the standard website terms/guidelines which can be found here. Any reviews that contain false information or offensive language will be removed and automatically excluded from the competition. Reviews do not necessarily have to be positive or complimentary in order to be eligible.
3. 2 You may enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must be a separate review submitted via coolcamping.com Multiple reviews of the same place will not be treated as separate entries and will be excluded from the competition.
3. 3 The closing date for this promotion is Sunday 30th July 2017. Any reviews submitted after this date will not be eligible. Reviews received up until midnight on Sunday 30th July 2017 will be eligible.
3. 4 We accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes. We are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites which misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
3. 5 The winning reviews will be selected at random each week from all reviews submitted between 00.01 on Monday – 00.01 on the following Monday and winners will be notified via e-mail on the following day.
3. 6 Confirmation of acceptance of the prize must be given via email within one week of notification, otherwise another winner will be selected at random.
3. 7 The name of the winner may be published on the coolcamping.com website, and may be used in other marketing emails.
4. Prize Details: Prize consists of 1 paperback copy of Cool Camping: Kids (third edition), 1 paperback copy of Cool Camping France (third edition) and 1 paperback copy of The Wild Guide: Scotland.
4. 1 There will be 10 individual winners of the prize, with 1 winner announced each week.
4. 2 No cash alternative will be offered.
4. 3 In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the competition promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the specified prize become unavailable.
4. 4 The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the promoter’s control.
4. 5 The promoters cannot be held liable for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside their control. However, the promoters will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
5. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
This competition is promoted by Punk Publishing Ltd, 81 Rivington Street, Shoreditch, London EC2A 3AY. Entries should not be sent to this address.