Bella Bell Tent 2 A (13)
- Sleeps 4 (max 4 adults, 3 children)
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- In room Wifi
- Pet Friendly
- Great for stargazing with some of the UK’s clearest night skies
- Guaranteed warm welcome with logs included for the first night
- All amenities provided in the communal facilities building
The Owner Says
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Apple Camping with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 20% to secure your booking
- Balance due 10 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 18 months in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
About Apple Camping
Glamping only. So no tents, campervans or caravans.
Owner Toby has sent his life round these parts and is never short of recommendations. Just ask if you want some local advice. For families, Manor House Wildlife Park (01646 651201) offers a chance to explore the globe – head down to the African Village where you can walk with lemurs or trek through the wallaby enclosure in the Australian bush. Back in Britain, the nearby harbour town of Tenby is a cute little spot, with ferries running out to Caldy Island, or try the harbour in Saundersfoot where there is also a sandy, blue flag beach. Freshwater West, meanwhile, was the filing location for Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows and Ridley Scott’s Robin Hood, while Barafundle Bay was recently voted the best beach in Wales.
Food & Drink
The family-friendly, Parsonage Farm Inn (01834 871436) in the village of St Florence (2¼ miles) is an excellent local pub, while the Sun (01834 871322), also in St Florence, is a traditional picture-postcard pub full of local memorabilia.
Apple Camping is located at Apple Camping, Redberth, Pembrokeshire SA70 8RX
Turn right off the A477 which is sign posted Redberth then immediately take the next right which is sign posted to Jefferson. You will go over a hump backed bridge approximately 100m then pass Norchard Farmhouse and the farm of the same name on a sharp 90 degree right hand bend. The entrance to Apple Camping is just round this corner on the left.