The Funky Dome (6 at Apple Camping)
- Expansive front window to enjoy the gorgeous Pembrokeshire views
- Cool interior features such as giant beanbags and holistic colour-changing lighting
- Just 10 minutes' drive to the nearest beach
The Owner Says
This Funky geodesic dome is complete with wooden floor, giant comfy bean bags, holistic colour changing lights, double bed and cosy wood-burning stove. Geodesic domes were designed in 1951, and remains the strongest structure known to man. Our contemporary dome is the perfect location to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It sleeps 2-4, making it perfect for a getaway for a couple or the whole family.
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Apple Camping with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance not due until 30 days before your holiday, in case of late changes to Coronavirus guidance
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- In the event of a lack of 2021 availability, switch your dates to 2022
- Due to low deposit and late balance payment, no refunds are offered
About Apple Camping
Glamping only. So no tents, campervans or caravans.
Owner Toby has sent his life round these parts and is never short of recommendations. Just ask if you want some local advice. For families, Manor House Wildlife Park (01646 651201) offers a chance to explore the globe – head down to the African Village where you can walk with lemurs or trek through the wallaby enclosure in the Australian bush. Back in Britain, the nearby harbour town of Tenby is a cute little spot, with ferries running out to Caldy Island, or try the harbour in Saundersfoot where there is also a sandy, blue flag beach. Freshwater West, meanwhile, was the filing location for Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows and Ridley Scott’s Robin Hood, while Barafundle Bay was recently voted the best beach in Wales.
Food & Drink
The family-friendly, Parsonage Farm Inn (01834 871436) in the village of St Florence (2¼ miles) is an excellent local pub, while the Sun (01834 871322), also in St Florence, is a traditional picture-postcard pub full of local memorabilia.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 42 reviews
Great place but avoid funky dome
A home from home
Apple Camping is located at Apple Camping, Redberth, Pembrokeshire SA70 8RX
Turn right off the A477 which is sign posted Redberth then immediately take the next right which is sign posted to Jefferson. You will go over a hump backed bridge approximately 100m then pass Norchard Farmhouse and the farm of the same name on a sharp 90 degree right hand bend. The entrance to Apple Camping is just round this corner on the left.