Safari Tent (1 at Canvas & Clover)
- A five-metre-square, simply-furnished and vintage-style safari tent
- Separate kitchen shed, picnic bench and fire pit for al fresco dining
- One of ten safari tents in a five-acre field on this working farm in Gloucestershire
The Owner Says
- a double bed
- a real mattress and mattress protector
- a bedside cabinet
- tea lights
- an LED lantern
- thick anti-allergy duvets with sheets, duvet covers, and bedspreads
- anti-allergy pillows and pillow protectors
- a table
- three single beds with bedding as required
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Canvas & Clover with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance not due until 30 days before your holiday, in case of late changes to Coronavirus guidance
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- In the event of a lack of 2021 availability, switch your dates to 2022
- Due to low deposit and late balance payment, no refunds are offered
About Canvas & Clover
Glamping only. Couples, families and well behaved groups all welcome. Pets not permitted.
The Cob House (01886 888517) is a short distance away where you can visit animals such as alpacas, reindeer, pigs and chickens, grab something to eat in the café, or take part in one of the activities on offer which include fishing and archery. The Severn Valley Railway (01299 401776) is a short drive away where you can board one of the steam trains and travel along the heritage railway. Visit the West Midlands Safari Park (01299 402114), slightly further away but well worth a day trip, where you can drive through the safari in your own car or join one of the tour buses to see the large collection of exotic animals that are housed there.
Food & DrinkThe kitchen 'garden sheds' each have a BBQ and a gas burner for cooking on, and plates, pots pan and cutlery are provided. For breakfast, you can order a traditional cook-yourself breakfast basket or there's a continental option. Alternatively, on Sundays, bacon baps are made to order and delivered to your tent. Canvas & Clover also has a wood fired pizza oven, available for homemade fresh pizzas on a Friday night, while a local dairy farm just down the lane has a traditional Thai takeaway (07583 163191) which delivers to your door. Around a 30 minute walk across fields or a 3 minute drive – you'll find The Red Lion (01905 620236), a country pub that serves hearty lunch and dinners with an afro-Caribbean speciality. The Holt Fleet (01905 620286) is a great pub for a special occasions, located in a beautiful setting right next to the river Severn, serving lunch, dinner and a particularly good carvery on a Sunday.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 12 reviews
Wow what a find!
Great first glamping experience
Lovely spacious campsite, good facilities
Camping in style!
A wonderful experience from start to finish
Canvas & Clover is located at Rowe Farm Bungalow, Ockeridge Lane, Holt Heath, Worcester, Worcestershire WR66LY