Cedar (3 at The Beeches Glamping)
The Owner Says
- Private Wood Fired Hot Tub
- Double Bed
- Double Sofa Bed
- Ensuite shower room with shower, toilet, basin and heated towel rail
- Fully fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, sink, 2 ring induction hob, microwave, toaster and kettle
- Free Wi-Fi and Smart TV
- Hot water and underfloor heating
- Saucepans, cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery
- Table and 4 chairs
- Welcome pack including tea/coffee/sugar. Hand sanitiser will also be supplied in each pod
- We provide all bedding, hand towels, bath towels and tea towels. Please bring your own towels for the hot tub/beach.
- Private seating area with picnic bench.
- Fire Pit with BBQ Grill
- Wood fired Hot Tub.
- Parking space next to the Pod.
About The Beeches Glamping
Ideally located just a fifteen-minute drive from bustling Newquay, the super surf town should not be missed, especially for beginner board riders. There are many different surf schools in the area but the two most tried, tested, and trusted are Escape Surf School (07810 805624) and Quiksilver Surf School (01637 851800). Both of these schools offer a wealth of surfing experience from ex-professionals and solely focus on surfing instead of water sports. For families with younger children, Newquay Zoo (01637 873342) is worth a visit. Just on the outskirts of Newquay and less than 20 minutes away by car, the zoo boasts lions, monkeys, and meerkats among others so should keep the whole family well entertained. Lappa Valley (01872 510317), which is under three miles from the campsite, has a miniature steam train that takes its passengers on a journey through Cornish countryside to arrive in a 35-acre adventure playground with boating lakes, crazy golf, and woodland walks. The Eden Project (01726 811911) is less than half an hour away by car to the south and England's longest National Trail, the South West Coast Path, can be walked or cycled at any point along the coast of Cornwall and beyond.
Food & Drink
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 2 reviews
Clean, Relaxing, Cosy.
The Beeches Glamping is located at Tredinnick Farm, Newquay, Cornwall TR8 4PW