Yurt (1 at Tremeer Farm Yurts Cornwall)
The Owner Says
- Yurts are spacious and comfortable
- Furnished with cushions and kilim rugs on wooden floors
- Each yurt has a double bed and two/three single cotton futons
- A wood burning stove keeps the yurt cosy on chilly evenings
- Each yurt has its own outside wooden deck area
- Each yurt has its own authentic fire pit and tripod stand
- Duvets, pillows and bed linen are provided
- Each yurt has it’s own authentic fire pit where you are welcome to have campfires, toast marshmallows or even cook your evening meal over an open fire.
Bathroom facilities are housed in a listed granary which include hot showers, flushing loos and wash basins.
Each kitchen is shared between 2 yurts and includes Camping gas stoves, A fridge for each yurt, Microwave, Electric toaster, Electric kettle, Crockery, cutlery, utensils, pots and pans Tea towels, pot scourers, dish clothes, and washing up liquid. There is a charcoal and gas BBQ available outside. Alternatively you can cook over an open fire.
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Tremeer Farm Yurts Cornwall with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance due 30 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
About Tremeer Farm Yurts Cornwall
Suitable ForIt’s yurt and ger dwellers only. No tents and no dogs. No stags but hen dos are most welcome.
Seeing as you’re right near Polkerris Beach, get water happy with a bit of sailing, windsurfing, powerboating and more at the nearby Polkerris Beach Company (01726 813306). Otherwise grab your hiking boots and get exploring The South West Coast Path. For a bit of Cornish culture, take a stroll down the narrow winding streets of Fowey Old Town, and browse the many individual galleries and shops.
Food & Drink
There are pork chops, sausages, bacon, and eggs; apple juice and sometimes cider available from the farmhouse; and milk and bread can be pre-ordered from the milkman. If you fancy a night away with the kiddies take them to Sam’s (01726 832273), an American bistro in Fowey, which also has a place at Polkerris Beach (01726 812255).
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 19 reviews
Fantastic venue for large group
Family friendly glamping hideaway
Tremeer Farm Yurts Cornwall is located at Lanteglos by Fowey, Fowey Cornwall PL23 1NN
Bus no. 573 goes from Liskeard to Polperro, from where the Polruan Bus Service no. 281 will take you to within about ¼ mile of the site. .