Sagittarius - Stargazer (2 at Manor Farm Knodishall)
The Owner Says
Each of our bell tents can accommodate a maximum of two adults, two children and one well behaved dog. The price per unit is set up for two adults sharing with all linin and towels provided. If you would like to add the laundry for a child its is an extra cost of £10 per child per night, alternatively you are welcome to bring your own bedding and towels for children. Dogs are priced at an additional £10 per night.
- King size bed with a wooden frame and large hotel quality pocket sprung mattress
- Two futon chair beds
- Bedside Tables
- Rechargeable lights and bug zapper
- Each bell tent is decorated and furnished tasteful to make the most of the space
- Bunting, fairy lights, rug and indoor plants
- All bed linin provided, hypoallergenic, high quality cotton sheets, all seasons duvet and extra blankets (please add bed linin to your booking for children if you would like us to provided it)
- Bistro table for two
- Log burner (logs included) with clear instructions on how to get your little fire burring - up to date fire regulations including extinguisher, smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detector
- Sleep under the stars with the Lotus Stargazer panels which gives you a 360 degrees view of the nights sky (curtains are included)
- Deluxe 4 Burner Gas Barbecue with side burner
- A large picnic bench in your private outdoor space
- Upcycled fire pit (all logs, kindling and matches included)
- Customised deckchairs perfect for stargazing, can be used inside or out
- Use of farmhouse lawn
- Use of the full sized all seasons tennis court
Private Kitchenette & Bathroom (within converted stable block):
- Walk-in-showers, flushing toilets and basin with vanity unit
- Constant hot water
- Heated towel rail
- Food preparation and cleaning area
- Cooking equipment and barbeque utensils
- Kettle, Toaster and under-the-counter fridge freezer
- Fluffy cotton towels and robes for each adult guest (please add linin to your booking for children if you would like us to provide towels)
- First aid kit
- OS map of the area
- Welcome gift on arrival
About Manor Farm Knodishall
Glamping only. Well-behaved dogs are welcome.
Four miles from the main Suffolk coast road (the A12), Manor Farm provides quick and easy access to many of Suffolk's best attractions. The local holiday village of Thorpeness (a 10-minute drive away) was created as a coastal holiday resort by Captain Ogilvie for his friends and family. In the centre of the picturesque village is the meare, where you can hire rowing boats, and it’s a lovely two-mile coastal walk from Thorpeness to Aldeburgh – both good spots to stop for a bite to eat before walking back on a quiet inland footpath. You can happily spend a whole day window shopping in the well-stocked charity shops and designer boutiques of Aldeburgh too. It’s four miles to Snape Maltings, a former oast house and malting buildings beside the River Alde that’s now been converted in to an arts centre, with a grand music hall and shops selling crafts, pottery and upmarket homewares.
Food & Drink
There are plenty of choices locally, the best of them mainly centred around Aldeburgh. The Old Chequers, Friston (01728 688039) is just over half a mile from Manor Farm, the landlord always keeps your glass topped up and it’s easy to walk to from across the fields. If you want to try something a bit different DP’s Bar, Aldeburgh (01728453530) is a quirky Thai restaurant and bar that serves great food during the summer season. The Light House Restaurant, Aldeburgh (01728453377) is another good option, open for morning coffee, lunch and dinner, with outdoor tables and an emphasis on local fish.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 1 reviews
Wonderful and relaxing stay
Manor Farm Knodishall is located at Manor Farm, Grove Road, Knodishall, Suffolk IP17 1TL
Manor Farm is located four miles east of the A12 between Saxmundham and Aldeburgh. If turning off the A12, heaing south-east, join the B1121 on your left. After half a mile, turn right, continuing on the B1121 road. After half a mile or so, the road will take a slight left but continue following the B road for another mile and a half. At this point you’ll turn left onto Church Road before turning left again in just over a quarter of a mile. From here, turn left onto Grove Road. Continue for a little over half a mile and then turn right to reach Manor Farm.