Camping pitch 4 (3)
- Sleeps 6 (max 6 adults, 5 children)
- Dogs Allowed
The Owner Says
In 2010 we welcomed tents, motorhomes and caravans for the first time. With a maximum of 5 on site it ensures that we never feel overcrowded and yet people are close enough to make friends and allow children to roam – yet keep them in sight and still maintain their own privacy.
The camp field is a 1 acre space and this autumn we planted more trees to provide a bit more shelter and privacy.
Please specify in the notes section at checkout, whether you will be with tent, campervan, caravan or motorhome.
Each pitch has:
• A huge log pile for chilled out campfires – wood is available at £4 for a big trug.
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Mill Haven Place with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 20% to secure your booking
- Balance due 10 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 18 months in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
About Mill Haven Place
Suitable ForGlampers, tents, small campervans and caravans on request, groups – yes. Dogs – yes
NearbyMill Haven Beach is 1 mile away down a quiet farm track. The marine reserve of Skomer Island can be seen from the site – there are puffins to be spotted and seals in mid July. TYF Adventure (01437 721611) in St David’s offers kayaking, coasteering, rock-climbing, surfing, and fishing.
Food & DrinkTry the nearby Swan Inn (01437 781880) for the best Welsh cuisine – supplied by Pembrokeshire Produce Direct (01437 563035) who also deliver for fresh, local produce to the site. There are farmers’ markets every other Friday in Haverfordwest (01437 776168; ). The Londis in Broad Haven also sells seasonal veg boxes.
Mill Haven Place is located at Middle Broadmoor, Talbenny, Haverfordwest, Dyfed SA62 3XD