Yurt Ash (10 at Mill Haven Place)
- A furnished yurt with beds and a wood-burning stove
- Separate outdoor covered kitchen, campfire pit and outside seating area
- One of three yurts on a small, family-run camping and glamping site
The Owner Says
Hire one of our traditional yurts and experience chilled glamping at its best. The yurts are clustered around a very young two-acre woodland (trees planted in 2010) all within sight of one another and so give a great sense of a camping community, creating a very safe environment for families. However, each one can provide enough privacy if you’re wanting to get away from it all, particularly outside of the main school holidays.
When booking a yurt holiday with us you will arrive at our beautiful, Pembrokeshire eco campsite to a fully-furnished luxury yurt complete with external kitchen/dining area. We have three traditional Mongolian yurts on site with internal flooring, comfy king size beds, wood burning stoves and two sofa chair beds.
Inside your yurt, you'll find:
- A double bed
- Two sofa chair beds
- Internal stove with protective grill
- A drawer for clothes and other bits and bobs
- Picnic table and kitchen areas (under cover)
- Plenty of pots and pans
- Fire pit and grill
- Lots of magical candles and fairy lights
- Solar lights inside and out.
We’re a family run site, with lots of experience of outdoor living, so we’re trying to provide facilities that mean your stay is as comfy and easy as possible - while still providing that “getting back to nature” experience of course!
To ensure this we have kept the site small, with only three holiday yurts and up to five tents, motorhomes or caravans. This means everyone on site can benefit from a little privacy or get to know their neighbours if they choose.
Everyone has access to two hot showers, a family shower room, two flushing toilets as well as two compost loos for those that want to give something back! In addition each yurt and pitch has a campfire (lots of wood available), a BBQ and a picnic table.
So visit us today to sleep under starry big skies or swim, surf and play on Pembrokeshire’s spectacular beaches. Explore wild coastal beauty or historic gems. Sit around your own campfire. But mainly… just chill!
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Mill Haven Place with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance not due until 30 days before your holiday, in case of late changes to Coronavirus guidance
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- In the event of a lack of 2021 availability, switch your dates to 2022
- Due to low deposit and late balance payment, no refunds are offered
About Mill Haven Place
Suitable ForGlampers, tents, small campervans and caravans on request, groups – yes. Dogs – yes
NearbyMill Haven Beach is 1 mile away down a quiet farm track. The marine reserve of Skomer Island can be seen from the site – there are puffins to be spotted and seals in mid July. TYF Adventure (01437 721611) in St David’s offers kayaking, coasteering, rock-climbing, surfing, and fishing.
Food & DrinkTry the nearby Swan Inn (01437 781880) for the best Welsh cuisine – supplied by Pembrokeshire Produce Direct (01437 563035) who also deliver for fresh, local produce to the site. There are farmers’ markets every other Friday in Haverfordwest (01437 776168; ). The Londis in Broad Haven also sells seasonal veg boxes.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 25 reviews
Beautiful spot, gorgeous well equipped camp
Gorgeous place for glamping.
Tranquil and idylic
Lovely green site
Superb Campsite In Lovely Location
Mill Haven Place is located at Middle Broadmoor, Talbenny, Haverfordwest, Dyfed SA62 3XD