Camping Pitch 7 (1 at Mill Haven Place)
The Owner Says
In 2010 we welcomed tents, motorhomes and caravans for the first time. With a maximum of 8 on site it ensures that we never feel overcrowded and yet people are close enough to make friends and allow children to roam – yet keep them in sight and still maintain their own privacy.
The camp field is a 1 acre space and this autumn we planted more trees to provide a bit more shelter and privacy.
Please specify in the notes section at checkout, whether you will be with tent, campervan, caravan or motorhome.
Each pitch has:
• A huge log pile for chilled out campfires – wood is available at £4 for a bag.
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Mill Haven Place with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance not due until 30 days before your holiday, in case of late changes to Coronavirus guidance
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- In the event of a lack of 2021 availability, switch your dates to 2022
- Due to low deposit and late balance payment, no refunds are offered
About Mill Haven Place
Suitable ForGlampers, tents, small campervans and caravans on request, groups – yes. Dogs – yes
NearbyMill Haven Beach is 1 mile away down a quiet farm track. The marine reserve of Skomer Island can be seen from the site – there are puffins to be spotted and seals in mid July. TYF Adventure (01437 721611) in St David’s offers kayaking, coasteering, rock-climbing, surfing, and fishing.
Food & DrinkTry the nearby Swan Inn (01437 781880) for the best Welsh cuisine – supplied by Pembrokeshire Produce Direct (01437 563035) who also deliver for fresh, local produce to the site. There are farmers’ markets every other Friday in Haverfordwest (01437 776168; ). The Londis in Broad Haven also sells seasonal veg boxes.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 25 reviews
Beautiful spot, gorgeous well equipped camp
Gorgeous place for glamping.
Tranquil and idylic
Lovely green site
Superb Campsite In Lovely Location
Mill Haven Place is located at Middle Broadmoor, Talbenny, Haverfordwest, Dyfed SA62 3XD