Hill Fort Tipis, Penparc, Pencaer, Goodwick, Dyfed, Pembrokeshire SA64 0JQ
- Sleeps 6 (max 6 adults, 5 children)
Book camping accommodation at Hillfort Tipis and Camping
The Owner SaysThere are many reasons why our camping experiences are unique, and here are some of the highlights:
- Our unspoiled land is situated in a beautiful part of Pembrokeshire and our land includes a small mountain with remains of Iron Age hillfort.
- Panoramic views of Strumble Head and Irish Sea from top of mountain. Ideal for watching the sunset over the sea.
- Footpaths lead directly from our site past the Hillfort and join up to the coastal path for spectacular walks.
- Quiet secluded pitches.
- Peaceful site with no traffic noise.
- Cosy nights around your own campfire.
- Fresh milk and eggs available by request.
- Organic fresh vegetables available by request.
- Local smoked fish and meat by request.
Camping and glamping in secluded pitches on top of the world in Pembrokeshire. Views don’t get much better than this.
The Owner SaysThe peace and quiet of the Pembrokeshire countryside surrounding our campsite provides the perfect setting for relaxed and stress-free holidays. Our site takes its name from the remains of an Iron Age fort on the side of the mountain, but it could just as easily be called 'camping in the clouds', for this is as high up as Welsh camping gets. Oh, and the panoramic views of Strumble Head and the Irish Sea aren't bad either!
An old horse lorry houses 2 showers, a kitchen sink and a communal chill-out area. Composting toilets. No electrical hook-ups.