Electric hook-up Grass pitch
Pitchperfect Camping, Woolverton, Nr Bath, Somerset BA2 7QU
- Sleeps 12 (max 6 adults, 10 children)
Book camping accommodation at Pitchperfect Camping
Given our location, we can ONLY ACCEPT TENTS and NO TOWING VEHICLES. This includes trailer tents.
Electric hook-ups are available. There is also a brick BBQ and picnic benches available for you to utilise, under cover so you can sit out whatever the weather. All we ask is that you try and leave it as clean as you would like to find it.
We have built a new field shelter to house our washing up area, in there you’ll find 2 x Fridges and freezers available, 1 x kettle free to use any time of the day, toaster. Washing machine and tumble dryer (for a small charge), toy box (including board games and kids toys), book shelf for book swap.
Other extras include:
- Fire pits for hire – wood and marshmallows included for hire (subject to availability)
- Bucket of spares, pegs and poles etc…
- Free Wifi
- Pub quiz questions and answers (printed out for you) so you can hold you’re own quiz night around your campfire, if there’s not enough of you, you can always challenge your neighbours!
- Dog friendly
- Campsite shop – with a good range of provisions so don’t worry if you’ve forgotten anything however, if you need anything specific please call and try and let us know in advance
- Free range chickens, eggs available in the shop
- Site grown vegetables / salad leaves and herbs available to pick your own
- Play equipment for children – Play frame with swings and slide, sandpit & trampoline
- Outdoor ping pong table – deposit of £2.00 for bats and balls
- Information regarding local attractions and places to eat
- Free hot showers as well as a family/disabled unit
- Baby bathing and changing facilities available
- Kids ride on toys, Ride on tractors, bikes, scooters etc – free to use
The Owner SaysA rural tent-only Somerset campsite, in a top location for visits to Bath, Salisbury and Frome. We are pleased and proud to say we are located in the village of Woolverton, between Beckington and Norton St Phillip, just on the outskirts of Frome and Bath. Easy access off the A36, but still based in true Somerset countryside. We feel this is the perfect location for our guests to be based to enjoy these beautiful surroundings, with so much to see and do locally.
6 showers, 5 mens toilets, 7 women's toilets and a family unit. The washing up area has sinks, 2 fridge freezers, a kettle, microwave, book swap, kids toys, washing machine and tumble dryer. There's a trampoline, wooden pirate ship, swings, grass mound for kids to play on and ride-on tractors and scooters. There are plenty of animals to be found. Small ponies in the top field, horses the other side of the fence and free range chickens and ducks roaming around. An onsite shop sells all the camping essentials, including local beers and wine.