- Sleeps 4 (max 4 adults, 3 children)
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Not Included
- Spectacular location with views from the most south-westerly point in Britain
- Comfortable, 10cm thick Thermarest beds
- Picnic bench and comfortable camping chairs to enjoy those sunsets in comfort
The Owner Says
Located at the very edge of England, on the remote island of St Agnes, Troytown Campsite is right by the beach and enjoys incredible panoramic views across the Atlantic, Bishop Rock Lighthouse, the rugged western rocks and the uninhabited island of Annet.
Wake up to the sound of the sea, spend your day relaxing on the white sand of the campsites own beach, then after dining alfresco, watch the sunset from your tent and count shooting stars in the crystal clear night sky. At peak times the campsite is the perfect family site, visited by the same families year after year, for the fabulous views, sandy beach and the safe, traffic-free, natural environment. Outside of the school summer holidays, the campsite is the perfect retreat, with peace and quiet and beautiful scenery in abundance.
For a totally carefree holiday, the campsite has a few canvas bell tents for hire. The tents are provided pre-erected and fully equipped for up to 4 people.
They are have a fantastic location with spectacular panoramic views out from the most south-westerly point in Britain. Treat your senses to some amazing sunsets and brilliant night skies, all set to the soundtrack of the sea.
What is included?
- Comfortable, 10cm thick thermarest type beds
- Picnic bench & comfortable camping chairs
- Camping stove, pots & pans, kettle & utensils, china crockery and proper cutlery
- Cool box with free ice pack service
- Camping lantern and decorative lighting
- Camping gas included & BBQ provided
- Transfer of luggage to and from the site
- Buckets, spades, shrimping nets & crabbing lines are available free of charge, to keep the kids (or young at heart) busy…
What isn't included?
- Bedding and towels are not included - please bring a sheet for the mattresses, sleeping bags and pillows.
- Torches. It is worth bringing your own as there are no streetlights here.
- Shower tokens (60p each)
- Charcoal for your BBQ - you can get some from the farm shop
Four brick walls, a slate roof, insulation, double glazing etc... i.e. you are still camping!
About Troytown Farm Campsite
Tents, glampers, dogs and well-behaved groups – yes. Motorhomes, caravans – no. Sorry, no motorhomes or caravans – just canvas!
Food & DrinkThe farm shop on site sells its own dairy products, veg and some meat. For some great seafood try High Tide Seafood Restaurant (01720 423869). The Turks Head, Porth Conger has great food and beer, surpassed only by the view.
Troytown Farm Campsite is located at Troytown Farm, St Agnes, Isles of Scilly TR22 0PL
Ferries to Scilly depart from Penzance. Nearest train station is Penzance station (close to the ferry port). Sleeper trains are available to and from London. Exeter, Newquay and Lands End airports all operate flights to Scilly.