Willow, private 6M Bell Tent (57 at Pleasant Streams Farm Camping)
The Owner Says
- King sized bed with memory foam mattress
- Single day bed - used as a sofa and/or a single bed
- Single Z-folding bed
- All beds come made up with warm luxury bedding
- Coffee table
- Small shelving unit
- Solar lights
- Solar fairy lights
- An outdoor kitchen in the trees, covered with a tarpaulin in case it rains. The outdoor kitchen is sturdily hand-made from wooden pallets (think mud kitchen but for grown ups) and comes with a 2 ring camping gas stove, gas supply, all cooking equipment, crockery and cutlery for four, a large water container, and washing up equipment.
- A tripod BBQ (please bring your own charcoal)
- An outdoor table and seating for four people
- A fire ring (logs can be purchased on site for £5 a bag or you can bring your own)
On the campsite there are 2 small lakes with free to use rowing boats.The lakes are filled with fish and plenty of wildlife, and children have hours of fun playing on the boats and catching tiddlers in nets. There are some pretty gardens, more rope swings, a small wood, and plenty of wildlife to see. We also have some pet farm animals, including Rosie and Bluebell goats who stay near to Willow during the day in their grass pen, chickens, ducks, and a grumpy old pig (Del Boy trotter). Our site is all about getting back to nature and experiencing real camping, there's no clubhouse, no set pitches and no road noise, just fields, streams and wildlife.1 week minimum bookings in peak season and 3 nights minimum in low and mid season.
- The tent is fully equipped for 4 but as the tent is big it could fit 1 or 2 more children but you must bring your own cot/bed and all equipment for them. Please note any additional guests over 4 will be charged at the campsite's usual rates (£3 per child 4-14, £4 per adult)
- The price includes parking for 1 car, additional cars will be charged at the campsite's usual rates (£5 per additional car)
- You can pitch one additional small pop up tent or a gazebo at Willow for no additional charge. Larger or additional tents or extras will be charged at the usual rates. The pitch space is large, so if you do want to come as a group there is space for one or two more family tents. Please contact us to discuss and agree.
- No shoes in the tent
- No smoking in the tent
- Damages must be paid for
- We love a good sing along around the campfire but please be respectful of other guests. An acoustic guitar is fine but no loud music and keep the noise down after 10pm please.
- Please sort your recycling and put it in the rubbish bins on the campsite.
- Guests are welcome to use the rowing boats at their own risk. Life vests are provided in the summer house.
- We charge devices at the house for 50p (or £1 for a laptop or power pack)
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Pleasant Streams Farm Camping with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance not due until 30 days before your holiday, in case of late changes to Coronavirus guidance
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- In the event of a lack of 2021 availability, switch your dates to 2022
- Due to low deposit and late balance payment, no refunds are offered
About Pleasant Streams Farm Camping
Tents, campervans, caravans, groups, glampers – yes. Dogs – no.
Explore the coast by kayak (on hire from the campsite for £25 per day), or freewheel along the Pentewan Valley Trail with Pentewan Valley Cycle Hire (01726 844242). The Lost Gardens of Heligan (01726 845100) is four miles away and The Eden Project (01726 811911) is about eight miles. The fishing village of Mevagissey and historic port of Charlestown are a short drive, both well worth a visit, with shops, cafes and restaurants to explore.
Food & Drink
You can buy fresh eggs on site (if the ladies are laying) but if you don’t fancy cooking yourself, it’s a five-minute walk to Griggs Farm Restaurant which is especially good for breakfasts. It’s a 15-minute stroll to the Hewas Inn (01726 73497), which serves a traditional pub menu and a selection of good ales from St Austell Ales. The Polgooth Inn (01726 74089) – a five-minute drive away – offers a more contemporary choice, and an impressive range of cask ales. There’s a small shop in the village for supplies but for a bigger range of shops, as well as the St Austell Brewery, head for the town of the same name, five miles away.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 73 reviews
Beautiful setting, basic facilities
Campsite has potential but toilets/showers need cleaning
Really lovely site
Pleasant Streams Farm Camping is located at Pleasant Stream Barn, Lower Sticker, St Austell, Cornwall PL26 7JL