Great Orchard Cabin (1 at Bakesdown Farm Camping)
The Owner Says
- Double Bed in separate bedroom (you bring all bedding and linen)
- 2 single beds (you bring all bedding and linen)
- 2 fold-out camp beds
- Woodburner with guard
- Seating and storage
- Gas hob and grill
- Washing up sink
- Table and 4 chairs
- Pots, pans, cutlery and crockery
- Gas-powered Shower in Hut
- Compost Toilet in Hut
- Recycling and Rubbish facilities
- Drinking water tap
- Fire pit with log seats
- Large mowed area
- Washing line
- Charging Point
- Logs and Kindling for Sale
- Ice creams and local crafts for sale
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Bakesdown Farm Camping with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance due 30 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
About Bakesdown Farm Camping
Suitable ForGalmpers, campers, tents, campervans – yes. Dogs, caravans – no. Groups by arrangement.
NearbyIt's under four miles to Widemouth Bay, with access to the coastal path and several companies offering surfboard hire and lessons. Widemouth is also home to the excellent Bay View Inn, the best pub food in the area (see food & drink). Half a mile further, Bude has two more beaches (with more lessons and boards for hire; 07779 117746) and is backed by a wealth of independent shops. For something different, try horse riding with nearby Broomhill Manor Riding Stables(07899 676746).
Food & DrinkBude (15-20 minutes’ drive) has plenty of eating options, including River Life Café & Bistro (01288 355994) and The Bank (excellent tapas; 01288 352070). The Bay View Inn (01288 361273) in Widemouth is a family-friendly bar and restaurant with great views. Closer by, The Bullers Arms (01288 361277) in Marhamchurch is a traditional village pub serving real ales, or Whitstone Stores (01288 341444) for a morning coffee and a few provisions.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 16 reviews
A field, a fire and a big blue sky.
A beautiful quiet and private place.
Everything you need
Relaxed camping at it's finest
Bakesdown Farm Camping is located at Lower Bakesdown Farm, Marhamchurch, Bude, Cornwall, EX23 0HJ