Electric Pitch (6 at Surf Pods and Camping at Atlantic Farm)
The Owner Says
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Surf Pods and Camping at Atlantic Farm with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance not due until 30 days before your holiday, in case of late changes to Coronavirus guidance
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- In the event of a lack of 2021 availability, switch your dates to 2022
- Due to low deposit and late balance payment, no refunds are offered
About Surf Pods and Camping at Atlantic Farm
Suitable ForGlampers, campers, tents, campervans, caravans, groups – yes. Dogs – by arrangement only and not inside the glamping accommodation.
Bude is all about beaches and surfing: Summerleaze, Crooklets, Widemouth Bay and Sandymouth being the four main breaks, all within 10–15 minutes’ drive. Surfing outfits include Outdoor Adventure (01288 362900), which also runs coasteering sessions. If you prefer activities on terra firma, Bude Bike Hire will give you the low-down on cycle routes along the canal and coast (07749 408100).
Food & Drink
For wholesome grub and a pint, the pick of the pubs are The Brendon Arms (01288 354542) and The Bencoolen Inn (01288 354694) and The Falcon (01288 352005), all close to the heart of Bude. The River Life Café and Bistro at Petherick’s Mill is one of the closest restaurants to the site for good, reasonably-priced cuisine (01288 355994).
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 21 reviews
Super cool staycation in the sun
Lovely, despite the weather
Amazing pods, super warm, fantastic location
Well run and really fun
Surf Pods and Camping at Atlantic Farm is located at Atlantic Farm, Kings Hill, Bude, Cornwall EX23 9TG