Atlantic Treehouse (71)
- Sleeps 2 (max 2 adults, 0 children)
- Editor's Pick
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Private Bathroom
- In room Wifi
- Bed Linen Not Included
- This unique design sees the central tree trunks emerging right up through the cabin
- Brimming with all mod-cons for a luxury stay, including a private bathroom with 'secret al fresco shower'
- A perfect romantic retreat for couples, enjoy stargazing through the clear roof from the king-size bed
The Owner Says
Ocean View Treehouse is 6 metres up, a beautifully crafted bolt-hole perched up in the tree looking out towards spectacular views of Widemouth Bay and open country. The treehouse is easily accessed by a stairway and almost 20 sq. metres floor area with a double bed, kettle, combi microwave, electric cool box and Dyson heating. Close by is parking and the surf pods.
The roof is clear on the north side and shaded on the south giving a wonderful feeling of space, and in the evenings the led lighting gives a cosy ambience or a full moon can provide the light.
At ground level are the BBQ, bathroom and secret alfresco heated shower. Wifi and charging points are readily available. This is self-catering in touch with the outdoors.
Only a 20 minute walk away is Bude and it's wonderful beach. The town has many surf shops, surf schools, cafes and restaurants along with three supermarkets.
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Surf Pods and Camping at Atlantic Farm with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance due 30 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
About Surf Pods and Camping at Atlantic Farm
Suitable ForGlampers, campers, tents, campervans, caravans, groups – yes. Dogs – by arrangement only and not inside the glamping accommodation.
Bude is all about beaches and surfing: Summerleaze, Crooklets, Widemouth Bay and Sandymouth being the four main breaks, all within 10–15 minutes’ drive. Surfing outfits include Outdoor Adventure (01288 362900), which also runs coasteering sessions. If you prefer activities on terra firma, Bude Bike Hire will give you the low-down on cycle routes along the canal and coast (07749 408100).
Food & Drink
For wholesome grub and a pint, the pick of the pubs are The Brendon Arms (01288 354542) and The Bencoolen Inn (01288 354694) and The Falcon (01288 352005), all close to the heart of Bude. The River Life Café and Bistro at Petherick’s Mill is one of the closest restaurants to the site for good, reasonably-priced cuisine (01288 355994).
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 17 reviews
Well run and really fun
Great break in a surf pod
Ultimate chill spot yurting
Surf Pods and Camping at Atlantic Farm is located at Atlantic Farm, Kings Hill, Bude, Cornwall EX23 9TG