Grass Pitch (Caravan/Motorhome)
- Sleeps 4 (max 4 adults, 3 children)
The Owner Says
- This pitch includes 2 people, additional people can be added at relevant prices
- Toilet/shower block, hot water to basins and showers
- Disabled or family shower room
- Kitchen with microwave, fridge, toaster and kettle
- 2 washing up areas
- Shaver points and electric hand dryers
- Waste/chemical water disposal point
- Access to good footpath and bridleway walks
About Cotswolds Camping
Suitable ForTents, campervans, caravans, well behaved dogs – yes. Large groups – by prior arrangment only.
Chadlington village (2 miles away) has an excellent wooden adventure playground. The stately home of Blenheim Palace in Woodstock is only 6 miles away. The picture-postcard town of Burford is 9 miles away, and boasts the Cotswold Wildlife Park (01993 823006), home to rhinos, wolves, and leopards.
Food & Drink
Nearby Charlbury offers many shops, the CAMRA-award winning Rose & Crown pub (01608 810103), and the Bull Inn (01608 810689) for excellent food. There are also several smaller cafés and spots to grab a takeaway sandwich. If you really want to live the high life, cruise on over to Daylesford organic (01608 731700) near Kingham for upmarket cream teas and the most beautifully packaged pint of milk on the planet.
Cotswolds Camping is located at Cotswolds Camping, Spelsbury Road, Charlbury, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire OX7 3LL