Valley View Pitch
- Sleeps 10 (max 4 adults, 6 children)
The Owner Says
- The walk from the car park is approximately 80 metres to the pitches – large wheelbarrows are provided to assist you.
- There is a 100 metre walk to the toilets and shower
- You must supply all of your own camping equipment.
- Due to access we do not allow any caravans or campervans – tents only please.
- We provide washing up liquid, hand wash and body wash.
- We have mains water taps.
- Please note this campsite is off grid.
- Cars may not access the campsite.
- Sorry No Dogs or Pets are allowed.
About The Secret Campsite Beech Estate
Families, chilled-out adults, tents, relaxed groups – yes. Caravans, campervans, dogs – no. You can also hire the whole site exclusively.
Beech Estate lies right in the heart of East Sussex and is excellently situated to drive to many of the regions top attractions. The historic town of Battle (1066, and all that) is just three miles away. Cosmopolitan Hastings, home to the largest beach-launched fishing fleet in Europe, is also a short-drive away. A few miles down the A271, you'll find the historic village of Herstmonceux. Besides its historic windmill, visitors flock the Observatory Science Centre and the Tudour opulence of Hertmonceux Castle. If you're planning a day trip further afield, the stunning Seven Sisters Country Park is well worth a visit. Its chalk cliffs and lush, rolling hills are the quintessential Sussex scene and nearby Eastbourne has buckets of timeless seaside charm.
Food & DrinkThe White Hart Inn (01424 838382) in Netherfield serves up classy pub grub in a truly beautiful location. Visitors can expect a friendly welcome and some great seafood fresh from the Sussex coastline at The Netherfield Arms (01424 838282). The Squirrel Inn has a fine selection of ales (including local tipple Harvey's) and has live music every month.
The Secret Campsite Beech Estate is located at Beech Estate, Netherfield, Battle, East Sussex TN33 9QU