'Wild Glamping' Bell Tent
- Sleeps 6 (max 4 adults, 5 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Not Included
The Owner Says
This is a booking for one of our eight 'wild glamping' bell tents and camping equipment, set on a woodland pitch.
Beech Estate Campsite's glamping pitches all include a pre-erected five-metre bell tent, a picnic table, cooking equipment, kitchenware and chairs. The pitches have their own campfire with grill, as well as a wood-burning eco/rocket cooking stove.
We include a bag of logs per night of your stay. Additional bags may be purchased from us or brought by you to the campsite.
- The walk from the car park is approximately 50-200 metres to the bell tents – large wheelbarrows are provided to assist you.
- Also provided on the campsite: a central washing up area, eco bucket showers, flushing and compost toilets.
- You must bring your own linen, pillow, duvets and sleeping bags, towels and tea towels.
- We provide washing up liquid, hand wash and body wash.
- We have mains water taps and you are supplied with a 25 litre fresh water container at your bell tent.
- Please note this campsite is off grid.
- Cars may not access the campsite.
- Sorry No Dogs or Pets are allowed.
For group bookings enquiries, to book for more than 4 adults, stays longer than 7 days, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during office hours on 01273 401100 so we can advise if we have the appropriate set-up for you.
If you wish to combine glamping with friends who are camping please contact the office to check availability.
About The Secret Campsite Beech Estate
Families, chilled-out adults, tents, relaxed groups – yes. Caravans, campervans, dogs – no. You can also hire the whole site exclusively.
Beech Estate lies right in the heart of East Sussex and is excellently situated to drive to many of the regions top attractions. The historic town of Battle (1066, and all that) is just three miles away. Cosmopolitan Hastings, home to the largest beach-launched fishing fleet in Europe, is also a short-drive away. A few miles down the A271, you'll find the historic village of Herstmonceux. Besides its historic windmill, visitors flock the Observatory Science Centre and the Tudour opulence of Hertmonceux Castle. If you're planning a day trip further afield, the stunning Seven Sisters Country Park is well worth a visit. Its chalk cliffs and lush, rolling hills are the quintessential Sussex scene and nearby Eastbourne has buckets of timeless seaside charm.
Food & DrinkThe White Hart Inn (01424 838382) in Netherfield serves up classy pub grub in a truly beautiful location. Visitors can expect a friendly welcome and some great seafood fresh from the Sussex coastline at The Netherfield Arms (01424 838282). The Squirrel Inn has a fine selection of ales (including local tipple Harvey's) and has live music every month.
The Secret Campsite Beech Estate is located at Beech Estate, Netherfield, Battle, East Sussex TN33 9QU