- Sleeps 2 (max 2 adults, 0 children)
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Not Included
The Owner Says
An alternative to camping. Just bring everything you would normally bring camping – but leave the tent behind!
The Shepherds' Hut comfortably sleeps two people and is situated in it's own area of the campsite, with views towards Skiddaw through the French doors to the front, and Barrow through the window on the side. A stream runs along one side of the Shepherds' Hut. There is slate bench behind the Shepherds' Hut, and in front a campfire already set up.Features & Facilities:
- Fully insulated, and has painted wooden panelling inside, with a wooden floor.
- Double glazed doors and window
- A built-in bed, with a mattress made especially to fit!
- Two lights, two electric sockets,
- Two shelves, and hooks for hanging clothes, etc.
- Outside there are wooden steps to the ground, and a small paved area, surrounded by grass and native hedging.
- A canopy which fits onto the front of the Shepherds' Hut, provides a sun shade in the better weather, and welcome shelter from the rain on wet days!
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Lanefoot Farm with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 20% to secure your booking
- Balance due 10 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 18 months in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
About Lanefoot Farm
Suitable ForTents, campervans, caravans, dogs (on leads), family groups, young groups (activities) – yes.
Walks include popular local routes up Grizedale Pike and Skiddaw, while there’s mountain bike rental and world-class trails at Whinlatter Forest (01768 778469).
Food & Drink
Try a mini pub/hotel crawl in Braithwaite village: the Royal Oak (01768 778533), Coledale Inn (01768 778272), and Middle Ruddings (01768 778436). There’s also the General Store for basics, organics, and local beers. If you scrub up nicely enough, there’s classy dining not far from the site at the Pheasant Inn (01768 776234).
Lanefoot Farm is located at Lanefoot Farm, Thornthwaite, Keswick, Cumbria CA12 5RZ