- Sleeps 2 (max 2 adults, 1 children)
- Bed Linen Not Included
The Owner Says
The standard camping pods at Lanefoot Farm Campsite are suitable for two adults to sleep comfortably. The internal floor space is: 2.7 metres by 2.1 metres.
Affordable camping accommodation already set up on site. Leave the tent at home and avoid the adverse effects of driving rain, or the chore of drying out a wet tent when you get home! The Pods are already set up on site – just bring all your camping gear, but leave the tent behind!
The Pods provide a shelter from the changeable weather conditions which affect the Lake District. The roof is made of a special material designed to cut down the noise of heavy rain.Features & Facilities
- The walls are insulated with sheeps wool
- Double-glazed window and doors, to reduce condensation and provide some sound proofing
- Small high level window at the back to provide light and allow ventilation
- Carpeted inside
- Electric light and two power sockets
- A small oil-filled electric radiator
- Lockable french doors
- Wooden deck
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Lanefoot Farm with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 20% to secure your booking
- Balance due 10 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 18 months in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
About Lanefoot Farm
Suitable ForTents, campervans, caravans, dogs (on leads), family groups, young groups (activities) – yes.
Walks include popular local routes up Grizedale Pike and Skiddaw, while there’s mountain bike rental and world-class trails at Whinlatter Forest (01768 778469).
Food & Drink
Try a mini pub/hotel crawl in Braithwaite village: the Royal Oak (01768 778533), Coledale Inn (01768 778272), and Middle Ruddings (01768 778436). There’s also the General Store for basics, organics, and local beers. If you scrub up nicely enough, there’s classy dining not far from the site at the Pheasant Inn (01768 776234).
Lanefoot Farm is located at Lanefoot Farm, Thornthwaite, Keswick, Cumbria CA12 5RZ