- Sleeps 4 (max 2 adults, 2 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Not Included
- Stove burner to keep you warm even in winter
- Comfortable double bed with mattress and two single futons
- Small kitchen area with microwave, kettle and fridge
The Owner Says
- Warming stove burner
- Twinkly fairy lights
- Comfy double bed with mattress and two single futons
- Microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge (electricity included in the tariff; special timber for log burner and/or outdoor fire bowl can be ordered from Humble Bee Farm Reception)
- All bed linen
- Cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, pans. However, why not make it easier by using our Yurt Extras service (prices charged in addition to Yurt tariff).
Outdoor cooking makes food taste so much better, so each Yurt also has an adjacent canopied outdoor kitchen area including a picnic table, 1 ring gas burner hob and an outdoor charcoal bbq. You can purchase charcoal from our reception during office hours.
The Yurt names have been inspired by our working farm: Pheasant Hill, Cuckoo’s Nest, Rabbit Warren, Foxes Den.
About Humble Bee Farm
Suitable ForGlampers, campers, tents, caravans, campervans, dogs – yes. Groups of under-21s, transit vans – no.
NearbyA section of the 70-mile Yorkshire Wolds Way runs along the site, and you can follow the path for about 7 miles to the small seaside town of Filey, its large sandy beach, and sheltered bay. Alternatively hop in the car and whizz to the nearby seaside resorts of Scarborough, Bridlington and Whitby, all within an easy distance. A few miles further north, the North York Moors National Park is also close by.
Food & DrinkThe Foxhound Inn (01723 890301) in Flixton is 1½ miles down the road and comes highly recommended for its huge portions of pub grub. The Filey Deli (Belle Vue Street) boasts the best cupcakes in town, and is a good place to stock up for a picnic on the beach; at old-fashioned Bramwells Tea Room (01723 513344) you can enjoy toasted teacakes to a Doris Day soundtrack.
Humble Bee Farm is located at Flixton, Scarborough, North Yorkshire YO11 3UJ