Deluxe Wigwam (15 at Humble Bee Farm)
- Integrated shower room with a lovely walk-in shower
- Compact kitchen, including electric hob, toaster and fridge
- Comfortable double bed and a settee, which makes another double bed
The Owner Says
- Integrated shower room with walk-in shower, towel rail radiator, hand basin, small soap, toilet & 1 toilet roll.
- Compact kitchen, including electric hob, toaster, kettle, microwave, fridge, wall heater, black bags.
- Pan pack for 4 guests (inc washing up bowl, liquid, j-cloth, sponge, frying pan, sauce pan, tongs, soup ladle, sloted ladle, wooden spoon, BBQ tongs and a slotted spoon)
- Croc box for 4 guests (inc. 2 tea towels, bowls, side plates, dinner plates, cutlery settings, bottle opener, tin opener, 3 x kitchen knives, wine glasses, cups and mugs)
- Double bed and a settee (making another double bed)
- Dining table and four chairs
- Freeview TV
- Lockable French doors leading onto patio area; picnic bench; use of charcaol bbq (charcoal available from Humble Bee Farm reception).
- Wood-fired hot tub - please note the wood-fired hot tub is covered by the tariff, however the fuel is not included. You can only use Humble Bee's specially treated timber for your hot tub, which must be pre-ordered prior to arrival. Please ensure you are aware of the wood fired hot tub procedures so you can relax and enjoy your deluxe experience!
- Dogs welcome. Pooch charge applies.
- You can also order extras in advance to enhance your stay.
The Running Water Deluxe Wigwams also include 1 day FREE in our Beach Chalet in Scarborough. Once you have made a booking, you will need to call reception to secure a date. **please note we have 1 beach hut which is subject to availability, cannot be exchanged**
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Humble Bee Farm with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance not due until 30 days before your holiday, in case of late changes to Coronavirus guidance
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- In the event of a lack of 2021 availability, switch your dates to 2022
- Due to low deposit and late balance payment, no refunds are offered
About Humble Bee Farm
Suitable ForGlampers, campers, tents, caravans, campervans, dogs – yes. Groups of under-21s, transit vans – no.
NearbyA section of the 70-mile Yorkshire Wolds Way runs along the site, and you can follow the path for about 7 miles to the small seaside town of Filey, its large sandy beach, and sheltered bay. Alternatively hop in the car and whizz to the nearby seaside resorts of Scarborough, Bridlington and Whitby, all within an easy distance. A few miles further north, the North York Moors National Park is also close by.
Food & DrinkThe Foxhound Inn (01723 890301) in Flixton is 1½ miles down the road and comes highly recommended for its huge portions of pub grub. The Filey Deli (Belle Vue Street) boasts the best cupcakes in town, and is a good place to stock up for a picnic on the beach; at old-fashioned Bramwells Tea Room (01723 513344) you can enjoy toasted teacakes to a Doris Day soundtrack.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 11 reviews
Amazing Glamping experience
Fantastic place my family absolutley love it.
Don’t waste your money
Response from Humble Bee Farm
We apologise for the detector bleeping due to low battery. They are sensitive and are proscribed settings in line with health & safety regulations.The light you refer to is also in line with safe lighting, and all the Yurts are fitted with blackout blinds. We did discuss a solution for you and came out with the outcome of a part refund, which you did accept.We thank you for your comments.
Good for Glamping and Tents but avoid if you want a nice pitch with electric hook up.
Humble Bee Farm is located at Flixton, Scarborough, North Yorkshire YO11 3UJ