Big Chief Wigwam (13 at Humble Bee Farm)
- Comfortable raised mattresses
- Equipped kitchen with a toaster, microwave and kettle
- Outdoor picnic bench for al fesco dining
The Owner Says
Humble Bee Farm’s popular Big Chief Wigwam® Cabins are perfect for an affordable glamping holiday in an idyllic rural location. Our Big Chief Wigwam® Cabins can accommodate up to a family of five (2 adults and 3 children) in each and we have 16 spacious comfy cabins in total on our peaceful working farm in the Yorkshire Wolds. They offer a competitively priced, alternative experience to a traditional camping holiday without losing touch with our natural surroundings.
All Standard and Original Big Chief Wigwam® Cabins include:
- Comfy raised mattresses
- Lockable door
- Velux® windows
- Wall heater
- Some storage
- Outdoor picnic bench
- Use of charcoal bbq
- Parking space for one vehicle
- Sleeping bags or duvet with cover, flat bottom sheet
- Pillows & pillow cases
- Towels & toiletries
- Tea towels
- Washing up items
- Cooking utensils
- Cutlery & plates
- Outdoor seating (ie picnic chairs)
- Wellies/ Warm Clothing/Outdoor Coats/Umbrella
- Sun cream
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Humble Bee Farm with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance not due until 30 days before your holiday, in case of late changes to Coronavirus guidance
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- In the event of a lack of 2021 availability, switch your dates to 2022
- Due to low deposit and late balance payment, no refunds are offered
About Humble Bee Farm
Suitable ForGlampers, campers, tents, caravans, campervans, dogs – yes. Groups of under-21s, transit vans – no.
NearbyA section of the 70-mile Yorkshire Wolds Way runs along the site, and you can follow the path for about 7 miles to the small seaside town of Filey, its large sandy beach, and sheltered bay. Alternatively hop in the car and whizz to the nearby seaside resorts of Scarborough, Bridlington and Whitby, all within an easy distance. A few miles further north, the North York Moors National Park is also close by.
Food & DrinkThe Foxhound Inn (01723 890301) in Flixton is 1½ miles down the road and comes highly recommended for its huge portions of pub grub. The Filey Deli (Belle Vue Street) boasts the best cupcakes in town, and is a good place to stock up for a picnic on the beach; at old-fashioned Bramwells Tea Room (01723 513344) you can enjoy toasted teacakes to a Doris Day soundtrack.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 11 reviews
Amazing Glamping experience
Fantastic place my family absolutley love it.
Don’t waste your money
Response from Humble Bee Farm
We apologise for the detector bleeping due to low battery. They are sensitive and are proscribed settings in line with health & safety regulations.The light you refer to is also in line with safe lighting, and all the Yurts are fitted with blackout blinds. We did discuss a solution for you and came out with the outcome of a part refund, which you did accept.We thank you for your comments.
Good for Glamping and Tents but avoid if you want a nice pitch with electric hook up.
Humble Bee Farm is located at Flixton, Scarborough, North Yorkshire YO11 3UJ