Bures Road, Wissington, Suffolk CO6 4NA
- Sleeps 8 (max 8 adults, 6 children)
- Bed Linen Not Included
Book camping accommodation at Rushbanks Farm Campsite
Rushbanks Farm Caravan and Camping Site is set in the heart of Dedham Vale, an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The region was immortalised by the famous paintings of John Constable, and is thus known as ‘Constable Country.`
It is a site with good facilities offering an original and family-friendly atmosphere, especially catering for boaters and canoeists. There is canoe day hire available on site so you can make the famous paddle to the pub.
- A perfect location for chilling out by the river with canoe hire available on site.
- Includes 10 roll mats and a light. The tent can accommodate up to 8 people.
- Please bring your own sleeping bag, pillow & bunting (if you desire).
- We provide you with a fire-pit free of charge for the duration of your stay.
- The bell tents are charged per stay - Friday-Monday (Stay up to 3 nights) and Monday to Friday (Stay up to 4 nights)
The Owner Says
Rushbanks Farm is set in the heart of Dedham Vale, an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The region was immortalised by the famous paintings of John Constable, and is thus known as ‘Constable Country.` Rushbanks Farm is the only official site on the banks of the River Stour, close to the charming Suffolk village of Nayland which is characterised by picturesque 15th century buildings.
The site first opened in the 1960’s and has been in the Bates family for three generations. It is currently operated by Gareth & James Bates who will be pleased to see you down there on-site.
Over the years the site has grown in popularity, with people returning at different times of the year to enjoy the changing colours of spring, summer and autumn.
Toilets, hot showers, a children's swing and play area, outdoor sink for washing dishes, fresh water taps, chemical disposal point, recycling. Free boat launch into the River Stour (if you bring your own) and canoes available to rent. Campfires permitted with fire pits for rent and logs for sale.