Simple Camping pitch
Whitlingham Lane, Norwich, Norfolk NR14 8TR
- Sleeps 10 (max 10 adults, 8 children)
Book camping accommodation at Whitlingham Broad Campsite
Large 10 x 7 simple grassy camping pitch (non electric) for a tent - choose your perfect pitch on arrival
Each pitch accommodates 1 tent , it is possible to book multiple pitches together
by clicking the ‘book several units’ button
Things you need to know...
- Massive 7m x 10m grassy pitches, over 2 fields
- Relaxed countryside camping within a stunning country park, with historic Norwich on your doorstep and the broads in your back garden
- Large, family friendly washrooms with toilets, showers and outside wash-up area
- Sturdy BBQ’s & fire pits welcome at all pitches –(disposable BBQ's are not allowed at all). we also rent fire pits on site and sell fuel
- Campsite shop selling local snacks, phone charging & freezer block rental (small fee applies)
- Dog friendly site , add your pooch to you booking at the extras page
- Each tent pitch includes parking for one car, additional cars are charged at £5.50 per day - parking enforcement on site, cars MUST be registered at reception on arrival
- Weather proof camping – loads to do come rain or shine!
Even more info…..
Our camping pitches are spread over two fields; the Upper and Lower Fields. Both fields are situated just a few seconds walk from the Whitlingham Broad Visitor Centre and cafe and all the walks, activities and peaceful hideaways of the Country Park.
The Upper Field is a car free haven, allowing more freedom to pitch, and ideal if you are camping with friends. Parking is just a few metres from the pitches and wheel barrows are available to help move stuff from your car to your perfect spot in the grass.
The Lower Field offers, flat pitches and partly sits in the shade of a historic lime Tree Avenue This field can accommodate tents, campervans/small motorhomes, and trailers tents (by prior arrangement) sorry, no caravans. For those who prefer to have their car next to their tent (a handy haven if your tent mate is a snorer!) pitches on the lower field can accommodate one car.
All additional cars and all campers on the Upper Field must park in our car park.
Please see our website for more details
The Owner Says
Simple boutique camping with Norwich on the doorstep and the Broads in the back garden. We are a peacful site situated within the 80 beautiful acres Whitlingham Country Park. Within a few minutes walk you will be able to hire canoes and kayaks to explore the Broads, enjoy woodland and waterside walks . We have pre-erected accomodations in the form of boutique Shepherds huts, Bell tents or a yurt - or bring along your own tent. or campervan
3 ladies loos and 2 gents loos plus urinals. 2 shower rooms (1 male, 1 female) – each containing 3 showers and a communal changing area with benches and clothes hooks. Bell tents come with firepits for use. Campfires are allowed at all other pitches in raised firepit only – these are available to hire if required. Bell tents sleep up to 6 people and include: soft furnishings and fairy lights. The Whitlingham yurt includes: log burner, beds, sort furnishings, a gas BBQ and a hammock. The shepherds huts include: solar lighting, bedding, log burning stoves, a BBQ and a firepit.