Simple Campervan pitch
- Sleeps 10 (max 10 adults, 8 children)
The Owner Says
Large 10 x 7 simple grassy campervan pitch (non electric) for a van (max 6m length) . All van pitches are in our lower camping field.
Each pitch accommodates 1 van , it is possible to book multiple pitches by clicking the ‘book several units’ button. Tents can also be pitched next to vans in the lower field should you wish to camp with friends. Add Awnings, or extra vehicles etc to your booking at the extras stage of the process
Sorry we do not provide chemical waste disposal or facilities for filling fixed water tanks. Our van pitches are charged at the same rates as our tent pitches (i.e. a per person, per night charge).
Things you need to know...
- Large 7m x 10m grassy pitches
- Relaxed countryside camping within a stunning country park, with historic Norwich on your doorstep
- Large, family friendly washrooms with toilets, showers and outside wash-up area
- Sturdy BBQ’s & fire pits welcome at all pitches –(disposable BBQ's are not allowed at all). we also rent fire pits on site and sell fuel
- Campsite shop selling local snacks, phone charging & freezer block rental (small fee applies)
- Dog friendly site , add your pooch to you booking at the extras page-
- Each tent pitch includes parking for one car, additional cars are charged at £5.50 per day - parking enforcement on site, cars MUST be registered at reception on arrival
- Weather proof camping – loads to do come rain or shine!
Even more info…..
Our camping pitches are spread over two fields; the Upper and Lower Fields. Both fields are situated just a few seconds walk from the Whitlingham Broad Visitor Centre and cafe and all the walks, activities and peaceful hideaways of the Country Park.
The Upper Field is a car free haven, allowing more freedom to pitch, and ideal if you are camping with friends. Parking is just a few metres from the pitches and wheel barrows are available to help move stuff from your car to your perfect spot in the grass.
The Lower Field offers, flat pitches and partly sits in the shade of a historic lime Tree Avenue This field can accommodate tents, campervans/small motorhomes, and trailers tents (by prior arrangement) sorry, no caravans. For those who prefer to have their car next to their tent (a handy haven if your tent mate is a snorer!) pitches on the lower field can accommodate one car.
All additional cars and all campers on the Upper Field must park in our car park.
Please see our website for more details
About Whitlingham Broad Campsite
NearbyThe neighbouring Outdoor Education Centre offers plenty of broad-based aquatic activities including canoeing, dragon boat hire, sailing, windsurfing. The site is right on the Wherryman's Man and national Cycle Route One path. Norwich has attractions galore as well plenty of places to eat and drink.
Whitlingham Broad Campsite is located at Whitlingham Lane, Norwich, Norfolk NR14 8TR
From A47 (Norwich Southern Bypass) exit signposted Norwich, Lowestoft, Trowse A146. At traffic lights at bottom of slip road turn left and at the end of dual carriageway get in the right hand lane. From here on in follow brown signs to Ski Club and Country Park - this will mean a right turn at the roundabout, over the rail bridge and a left into Whitlingham Lane. Come down into the country park and we are on the right just after the Visitor centre
If you are following Sat Nav postcode is NR14 8TR - Whiltingham Lane TROWSE
Norwich train station is approx 35 mins walk (2.5 miles away). Book a ticket in advance and you can travel from London for as little at £8.