Boutique Bell tent
Whitlingham Lane, Norwich, Norfolk NR14 8TR
- Sleeps 6 (max 4 adults, 4 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Not Included
- A five-metre bell tent with beds for up to six people
- Barbecue and picnic bench provided
- Great for active families with an Outdoor Education Centre next door
Book camping accommodation at Whitlingham Broad Campsite
Our beautifully furnished bell tents are perfect for a family getaway with out the hassle of pitching! Complete with a picnic bench, charcoal BBQ, fairy lights and futons beds. Each bell tents sleeps up to a family of six or a maximum of four adults.
Perfect for families, each tent has two double futons and two fab fold-out mattress beds. Or, for those looking for a little bit of peace and quiet, why not come and stay for a nice chilled out weekend with your partner and enjoy a few nights under canvas?
The tents are fully carpeted with coir matting and have zipped windows at the base for peeking out at the views.
Things you need to know
- Sleeps up to six people - (a combination of up to four adults and children under 16 - six persons or max of four adults sharing), four people on single or double futons and two on comfy floor mattresses
- Fully-carpeted with coir matting and rugs,
- Wooden picnic table provided for al fresco dining
- BBQ provided (charcoal sold separately)
- Vintage & retro furnishings, soft, solar powered fairy lights and bunting for truly boutique camping
- Bedding not provided. Please bring your own along with any cooking stuff and crockery you need
- Fire pits available to rent for just £3 per night
- Each tent comes with one parking space – additional spaces charged at £5.50 per day
- Check in is normally from 2-7.30pm, check out by 11am - please check booking info for full details.
The Owner Says
Simple boutique camping with Norwich on the doorstep and the Broads in the back garden. We are a peacful site situated within the 80 beautiful acres Whitlingham Country Park. Within a few minutes walk you will be able to hire canoes and kayaks to explore the Broads, enjoy woodland and waterside walks . We have pre-erected accomodations in the form of boutique Shepherds huts, Bell tents or a yurt - or bring along your own tent. or campervan
3 ladies loos and 2 gents loos plus urinals. 2 shower rooms (1 male, 1 female) – each containing 3 showers and a communal changing area with benches and clothes hooks. Bell tents come with firepits for use. Campfires are allowed at all other pitches in raised firepit only – these are available to hire if required. Bell tents sleep up to 6 people and include: soft furnishings and fairy lights. The Whitlingham yurt includes: log burner, beds, sort furnishings, a gas BBQ and a hammock. The shepherds huts include: solar lighting, bedding, log burning stoves, a BBQ and a firepit.