Honing Road, Dilham, North Walsham, Norfolk, NR28 9PL
- Sleeps 6 (max 6 adults, 5 children)
Book camping accommodation at Canal Camping
The Owner SaysOnsite we have...
- Spacious pitches for tents (sorry! no caravans or campers)
- Peace and quiet
- Toilets and showers, free to use, with hot water and no annoying push-button taps
- Outdoor washing up sinks
- Braziers for your campfire, cooking, with plenty of wood available to purchase
- On tap drinking water
- Rubbish bins for recycling and general waste
- Pet-friendly (we welcome dogs provided they are kept on a lead within the campsite)
- Numerous cycle and footpaths
The Owner Says
Located in Dilham, Norfolk, our tucked away campsite is nestled among the water, the reeds and the beautiful skies. Canal Camping caters for those that are looking for a relaxing, natural adventure, with the added bonus of being able to walk out of your tent, launch your canoe and drift along one of the country’s most unique canals. After a long day exploring this beautiful part of Norfolk, come back to your camp for hot showers, clear skies for star-gazing, open campfires for toasting marshmallows, and fantastic pubs within walking distance. What more could you ask for!?
Toilets, showers, outdoor washing-up sinks, campfire pits (wood available to buy), drinking water taps and rubbish and recycling bins. Canoe and kayak launch point by the canal-side for all to use free of charge.