Hickling Campsite, Heath Road, Hickling, Norfolk NR12 0AX
- Sleeps 6 (max 6 adults, 6 children)
Book camping accommodation at Hickling Campsite
The Owner SaysOnsite we have...
- Spacious pitches for tents (sorry! no caravans or campers)
- Peace and quiet
- Toilets and showers, free to use, with hot water and no annoying push-button taps
- Outdoor washing up sinks
- Braziers for your campfire, cooking, with plenty of wood available to purchase
- On tap drinking water
- Rubbish bins for recycling and general waste
- Pet-friendly (we welcome dogs provided they are kept on a lead within the campsite)
- Numerous cycle and footpaths
- Great pubs within walking distance
The Owner Says
‘My brother Isaac and I decided to try our hands at building our very own Shepherd’s hut! We had so much fun making it, we decided to build two more!’ Tom explains.
Isaac, who is only 19-years-old built the Pod single-handed! Unlike the huts, the pod is the only place at Hickling Campsite where you will find plug sockets and electric lights! So, if you are a camper who prefers a few more mod-cons from your glamping experience, the pod is where you need to be!
All the interiors have been carefully selected so that they are unique and bespoke to each individual hut. You will never stay in a Shepherd’s Hut that has been more carefully thought out than ours! We have the Duck hut (Jo’s personal favourite), the Stag hut and the Owl hut and each hut’s interior has its own individual style, lovingly handmade by Norfolk based seamstress Amy from Buttonpearl Crafts. ‘We loved seeing the huts come together with the furnishings we chose!!’ adds Jo.
Tom and Jo hope you enjoy the huts as much as they did putting them together!
4 showers, 4 toilets, 2 wash up sinks, water taps, recycling bins and a freezer for ice-packs. Campfires are permitted in the firepits provided, using our locally sourced firewood that is available to buy onsite.