Electric Touring Pitch (3 at King's Lynn Caravan and Camping Park)
The Owner Says
Our tent pitches average 9x10 metre. All caravan & motorhome sizes catered for on level, well drained ground. Dogs allowed.
The 5 star facility block (Open 24 hours) includes:
- Under floor heating
- Plenty of hot water
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Indoor and outdoor washing up sinks
- Family bathroom containing bath and baby changing table
- Disabled friendly facilities including Shower and Toilet (Radar Key required)
- Wall mounted hand dryers and hair dryers
- Shaver lights and mirrors above each basin
- Ice pack freezer
- Sanitary bins in Ladies facility
- Shower and changing cubicles with lockable doors
- Toilet and hand basin cubicles with lockable door
- Slip resistant flooring
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at King's Lynn Caravan and Camping Park with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance due 30 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
About King's Lynn Caravan and Camping Park
Suitable ForTents, caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and glampers. Families and groups welcome (including D of E), rallies and well-behaved student groups - yes.
NearbyKings Lynn (01553 763122) is on the doorstep, its old centre clustered around the banks of The Great Ouse. Where the river slides into The Wash, a nature reserve (08456 003078) merges into the arching seafront of the North Norfolk Coast. This Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is home to fantastic beaches, a spattering of nature reserves and backed by pleasant seaside towns, such as Hunstanton (01485 532610) and Heacham. The Sandringham Estate(01485 545400) is also close by, as is Castle Rising(08703 331181) and Houghton Hall (01485 528569). Inland, the market town of Downham Market acts as a gateway to The Fens, preceded by quaint rural villages, most of which will have proper local pubs.
Food & DrinkA small onsite shop sells camping essentials while a large retail park is a short drive away, the easiest place to grab some groceries. Fish & chips can be delivered to your pitch, while The Gate Inn (01553 840518) is a 20 minute walk or 3 minute drive away. Head into nearby Kings Lynn for a wider range of eateries.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 20 reviews
Great site - for a very windy weekend
Functional site, good amenity block but close to noisy roads
Does exactly what it says on the tin
Really pleasant stay
Nice site, well looked after
King's Lynn Caravan and Camping Park is located at New Road, North Runcton, King's Lynn PE33 0RA
Bus stop from right outside the site. Konnect buses (01362 851210) to King's Lynn or Swaffham, the former with a well connected railway station (08457 484950).