Tent Lodge "Pilotis" (4)
- Sleeps 4 (max 2 adults, 3 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- A canvas lodge on a raised deck with two separate bedrooms with beds (linen provided)
- Shaded terrace and open kitchenette area with cooking equipment
- Wash block a short walk away
- Direct access down a cliff path to the river for swimming and sunbathing
The Owner Says
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Mille Etoiles with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 20% to secure your booking
- Balance due 10 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 18 months in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
About Mille Etoiles
Suitable ForTents, campervans, caravans, canoeists, nature-lovers, dogs – yes.
NearbyCanoe on the Ardèche or Cèze. Hire boats and instructors from canoyak.fr to take a 2-hour or 2-day excursion. Park at Sauze and a shuttle bus runs to Vallon Pont d’Arc, so you can pick up your vehicle at the end of the day. Join the throngs at the iconic sandy beach of Vallon Pont d’Arc, or view it from the road above. This stone ‘bridge’ is one of France’s best-known landmarks and epitimises all that is great about the country (throwing off your clothes for a swim in a river sounds appealing to us). Barjac is a short drive away – worth a visit on Friday mornings for market day.
Food & DrinkA recent addition to the campsite is an excellent little restaurant with reasonable prices and hefty portions food. There is a varied menu (including local specialities) and the mussels (with fries) are a particular highlight. There is a small farm shop near the campsite; ask for directions.
Mille Etoiles is located at Mas de Serret, 07150 Labastide de Virac, Ardèche, France