The Classic V Wood & Canvas Tent
- Sleeps 5 (max 5 adults, 4 children)
The Owner Says
The large wooden terrace with its awning is the perfect setting for al fresco dining any time of the day.
Our creperie is open for lunch and dinner (Summer time). Fresh bread every morning Order your bread and pastries the day before. Because we are committed to working with local producers, the village bakery delivers us every morning.
Order breakfasts (Summer time)
- Motorhome service area
- A bread service for fresh bread every morning
- A laundry area with washing machines and dryers (tokens and washing powder on sale at reception)
- Fridge hire
- Barbecue hire
- A relaxing lounge with stylish and authentic decor.
- Enjoy a range of facilities for all the family: table tennis tables, a tennis court, volleyball court, mini-golf, and playground. Indoors, there are bookshelves, a pool table, and a children's room at your disposal.
- In the summer time : classical music concerts every week for music lovers in the castle park, open air film nights, and games nights for children and adults alike. Ask at reception!
About Camping Le Colombier
Suitable ForTents, campervans, motorhomes, caravans, families, groups, couples, pets… everyone!
NearbyLisieux is 16km away and a real must during your stay (visit on Saturday's for the market). An important centre of power in medieval times it grew over the centuries until, in 1944 the bombings of World War II destroyed two thirds of the town. As such, the huge Basilica of St. Thérèse of Lisieux (0033 2 3148 5508) is actually relatively new – completed in the 1950s – and, with more than two million visitors a year, is the second largest pilgrimage site in France, after Lourdes. Lisieux's Saint-Pierre Cathedral (0033 2 3162 0982), meanwhile, is a rare monument which did survive the 1944 bombardment, built in the Gothic style of the Île de France. The edge of town is also home to the moated Château de Saint-Germain-de-Livet (0033 2 3131 0003). From the campsite, the coast is also within easy reach with such spots as Deauville and Honfleur around 30–40km away.
Food & DrinkThere is a pretty little on-site crêperie open for lunch and evening meals. Fresh bread and pastries are available to order each day (place your order the evening before and it will be delivered to reception from the local bakery).
Camping Le Colombier is located at Le Val Sery, 14590 Moyaux, Calvados, Normandy, France
From Paris, take the A13 towards Rouen / Caen as far as Beuzeville then leave at exit 28. From Calais or Boulogne, take the A16 towards Amiens / Paris and then the A28 at Abbeville, towards Rouen. Take the exit for Bernay (number 14). From Caen, follow the A13 towards Paris and exit at Pont-l'Évêque. After this, from all directions, you will begin to see clear signs for the campsite. Follow them all the way to the entrance.The nearest train station is Lisieux Dol de Bretagne SNCF station 13km from the campsite.