Camping Moulin de Chaules, 15600 St. Constant, Cantal, France
- Sleeps 6 (max 6 adults, 5 children)
Book camping accommodation at Moulin de Chaules
The Owner Says
All the pitches are grassed and situated on the sunny side of the hill, trees provide a variety of shade. The higher terraces give a great view over the surrounding countryside. Although the pitches are all grass, we recommend you use "nail" tent pegs, due to the rocky soil.
- The sanitary blocks are clean well equipped with a baby corner, children’s toilets, adult's toilets: cubicles and urinals
- A dish washing corner with hot and cold water
- With additional fees you can use washing machines, dryers, and a washing corner for your linen, together with full ironing facilities
- A bar with a computer corner and restaurant with a terrace
- Shop with a full range of essentials. The local bakery provides fresh baguettes and other bread and fresh baked croissants (reserve before 6:00 pm the day before)
- Swimming pool on the campsite which open from 1st of June till the 15th of September,
Plenty activities : Ping-pong table, basket ball hoop, chess, draughts and table football for everyone's enjoyment. If you have forgotten your bats and ping-pong balls, you can ask in the shop, playground.
The stream is one of the major attractions of the site. Fishing, playing with model boats paddling or building dams is a great way to cool down for children and adults. Please remember your children should never be left unattended by either the stream or the swimingpool for their safety.
In the herb garden you will find rosemary, lavender, chives, mint, thyme, parsley, basil, sage. Help yourself to what you need for your barbecue.
The Owner Says
49 camping pitches and 4 mobile homes. A dedicated sanitary block with warm showers fed by separate water heaters for 24 hour supply; children’s toilets; adult cubicles and urinals; separate wash basins; a baby corner with dressing room; baby bath with hot and cold water; and a dish washing corner. Washing machines, dryers, and a washing corner for your linen, together with ironing facilities. Disposal point and night-lighting all over the site. All facilities are free with the exception of washing machines and dryers. In high season a central parking scheme is operated to safeguard the children’s play areas. The bar area contains a tablet corner, where (for a small fee) you can catch up with your emails. When the evenings are chilly, campers are welcome to come and relax in the cosy bar.