A successful nomad manages life on the move with his or her worldly goods cleverly packaged for the road. With that in mind, Nomadic Campers, certainly live up to their name. This family-run campervan hire company in South Wales has just one camper but it’s a good one with everything you need neatly packed for a week or a weekend away. Their modern Volkswagen T5 Highline is kitted out with a fridge, freezer, sink and stove. It has a pop-top and awning, camping chairs and a table. Its ample storage space is already stocked with pots, pans, cutlery, a cafetiere and the all-important corkscrew. And if you want a loo, extra tent or GPS; that can be provided too. In short, Nomadic Campers offers a luxurious, modern campervanning experience suitable for a couple or family of up to four – even the dog is welcome. But it’s also the lush scenery of South Wales that will make your trip. Pick up your wheels from Barry and it’s easy to spend a week or a weekend exploring the Brecon Beacons, Vale of Neath or the Gower Peninsula.
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at this location with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance due 30 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
One modern Volkswagen T5 Highlines for hire, sleeping up to four people.
Why book with Cool Camping?
- Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
- Best Price Guarantee, with no fees
- Instant booking confirmation
- Trusted for over 10 years
- A chance to win prizes in our regular competitions
The Owner Says
Whether you’re after a romantic break for two, or some adventure off grid with the family, our luxury VW Campervan is perfect for you.
Contact Nomadic Campers, 41 Afal Sur, Barry, CF63 1FX
Pick up from Pencoedtre, on the outskirts of Barry, South Wales.
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 1 reviews