Spoot (1 at JP Orkney)
- Make: Nissan
- Year: 2019
- Electric Engine
- Sleeps 2
- Seats 2 (max 2 adults, 1 children)
The Owner Says
JP Orkney's Electric Campervan Hire is a great option for fun days out and a comfortable night's sleep - and it's environmentally friendly too. The Nissan Dalbury E is the world's first all-electric campervan, giving you cooking facilities on hand, a warm shelter, and no costly fill-ups at the petrol pump. Orkney has over 30 charging points - on a full charge you can easily cover up to 120 miles, then rapid charge in 20 minutes for another 80 miles. By combining electric vehicle hire and accommodation you'll reduce your holiday costs. You can pitch at one of Orkney's many campsites or travel that bit further to mainland Scotland - the choice is yours. Equipment and bedding is included, while car seats can be provided for little travellers and attached using Isofix brackets. We've called our campervan Spoot (the Orcadian name for a razor clam) and he's part of the family alongside our electric tour van Evie. We love our electric vans and we're sure you will too!
- All refuelling costs (we provided a fully loaded charge card compatible with charge place Scotland charge points)
- Bedding: sleeping bag, fleece liner, appropriate sheets and blankets too
- Quick drying bath towel x2
- Crockery, cutlery, cups and bottle opener
- Pans and kettle
- Thermos mugs x2
- Cleaning materials: washing-up liquid, tea towel and sponge
- Gas for the hob
- Filled water tank
- Camping stools
- JP Orkney welcome hamper
About this campervan hire location
A modern, fully electric Nissan Dalbury E with space to seat four and sleep two.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 2 reviews
Response from JP Orkney
Response from JP Orkney
The company is located at Cleatfurrows, Birsay, Orkney KW17 2LX
JP Orkney are based in the seaside hamlet of Birsay on mainland Orkney, however, they can meet you anywhere on mainland Orkney, whether you’re a foot passenger arriving in Stromness or have caught a flight into Kirkwall. Just let JP know what your arrival plans are and they can work something out so that you're never stranded!
Why book with Cool Camping?
- Best Price Guarantee, with no fees
- Instant booking confirmation
- Trusted for over 10 years
- A chance to win prizes in our regular competitions