Romeo - Nissan Elgrand (1 at Heart Campers)
Romeo is a stunning new conversion for 2021. Sleeps 4. Automatic gear box. Pop up Roof.
- Make: Nissan
- Year: 2006
- Petrol Engine ( 2.5 L )
- Seats 4 (max 4 adults, 3 children)
- Min Driver Age: 18
The Owner Says
Romeo has an extra wide double rock n roll bed with room for an extra 1 adult or 2 children in the attic! Full cooking facilities, fridge, full health and safety equipment, reversing camera, air conditioning, fully insulated with central heating fitted. He comes with a whole host of goodies perfect for a truly memorable road trip. Our stunning boy is Pearl white with black trim and sports his illustrious heart logo. Heart 200 Campers have devised a board game specifically designed around a road trip and it comes as standard when you book with us and is free to keep as a memento of your time this us. 7 day hires or more also receive a ‘Mr Plush’ cushion for hugs and free to keep as a memento of your special road trip. Check out our website to see our bespoke tours and what Romeo is bringing along on your trip. Please note; images at present are stock pictures from our conversion company. Romeo will reveal his true colours in June 2021.
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at this location with the Cool Camping Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance due 30 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
About this campervan hire location
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Be the first to leave a review!
The company is located at Main Street, Aberfoyle FK8 3UQ
Situated on the Main Street of the picturesque village of Aberfoyle. Known as the “Gateway to the Highlands” we are fortunate enough to be in the heart of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. Also, on the Heart 200 route we are ideally placed to start your road trip. Signposted from all main arteries and motorways we lie on the B826 1 hour from Edinburgh or Glasgow or 30 minutes from Stirling
Why book with Cool Camping?
- Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
- Best Price Guarantee, with no fees
- Instant booking confirmation
- Trusted for over 10 years
- A chance to win prizes in our regular competitions